info on a website selling spores

Started by rickeese, September 14, 2009, 01:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickeese

so as you can see i am new and i have been reading and wondering if anyone has ever used spores101 to get spores from.and if so how did it go?

Thanx in advance and hope to meet and talk with you guys
                                                         Rickeese

darksyde

Never used spores101 myself.. I have used www.thehawkseye.com and all 6 strains have been viable. Others in here have had good results with
www.ralphsterspores.com/spores.html and
www.microsporetech.com/spores.htm
If you have already purchased your spores from the 101 then at least give some feedback and let others know if its a reliable source.. If not, then I would stick with 1 of the 3 links above to be safe..  Good luck

acadam

I have heard good and bad about spores 101. I believe they are getting better. If you haven't i would order from the three listed above. :wacko:

rickeese

ok thanx for the info i went ahead and ordered the arg, bensi i'll inform you how it :wacko: goes

bigfatmouthj

my pals and i use sporestore.com. super cheap..free shipping, and results have been 99% positive with the end results.

elephant

I have had success with spores101 cambodian. I had some problems with sporestore GT which lead me to suspect that the product was faulty.

bigfatmouthj

We have only used B+ and burma's from sporestore, never had any problems with those strains. dont know about the rest though.

rickeese

OK even being a newbie i tried the wbs tek with great success.Spores 101 Argentinean bensi's colonized perfect no contam and when i did the horse manure and straw suds.it colonized great then i cased with 50/50 verm. and choir my fruit chamber large storage container with perlite.first flush going now i have pictures but don't know how to post them here.so if your wondering spores 101  a OK.i then ordered from another source tat was one of the recommended ones here it took forever to get the spores they didn't colonize very fast and i am awaiting fruits still overall compared to the spores 101 spores they seemed rather week but it might be the strain   b+ will update you as things go

shroomzer

Put that pic in the November pic contest. 

Mr. NIce GuY

OK i ordered from 101 and they are a good source i got my GT's from there.... I saw magic for sure haha.. Check them out on the november contest pic of the month.

rickeese

here is a little slide show            can i use this in the pic contest?