SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

Started by potsmokermaigicshroom, September 17, 2009, 09:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potsmokermaigicshroom

please somebody checks these pics, they are my first cakes, the pics are from the same cake taken at different days, they are very blue, the mushrooms seem to be growing well, i did the cotton test a nothing sticked to it, I suppose is es bruising? i hope so..
I moved the cakes inside the terrarium from place to place with my hands, so is bruising possible, take a look it is very blue, and its and the whole cake mostly..
PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE A LOOK...

psilocybin warrior

They look a little non-existent to me but that's all right, eat up!

anno

No pictures to see...
If you handle the cakes much, bruising is definitely possible.
Also low humidity cause the cakes to go from white.

malabar

Wow Dude, 
      You really need to stop smoking or show me how the grow those !  They are truly " Magic Mushrooms " !  So magic, they're invisible !  lol   
  But, on the real tip, Anno is 100% correct, as usual!  So stop playing with your little friends! 
   :ph34r:

My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

"""So stop playing with your little friends!""

HaHa .. that just made me laugh out loud Malabar .. and your comment "they are truely 'magic mushrooms;  lmao

malabar

Shroomzer,  As Always, it is a Pleasure to have you Smile!      -_-   It's been a Great day for me! 
  As we all know, it's been a Trippin' Blast here at the Universal Studios!   The Citywalk was so alive,....  I guess I will find out if I can walk through there again,...  ( w/o shame ) tomorrow!
  Life is Great!   ^_^
    Trip on and Luv Life!
   Love and Light,...
     ~Malabar   :mellow:

My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

dub504