photobucket

Started by darksyde, September 21, 2009, 04:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darksyde

could someone please walk me through the process to upload pics from photobucket step by step...  I have created an account and have pics transferred into my album, but dont know how to get those pics into my posts/messages :huh:

room408

just copy and paste the img code from photobucket right into your post box here on the site. you dont have to mess with anything on this site. if you copy and paste the html code it comes up as a link here

darksyde

ok so that puts the link into the message, but is there anyway to put the actual pic in the message, or would I need to use something else to do that?

room408

yeah whenever you post it the pic will come up, it might even come up in the preview

room408

the IMG code will show as code in the text but once posted it will be the picture

darksyde

thanks for the info... Im alot of things, but computer savy is definately not on that list.. I just got my digital cam a few days ago and wanted to give it a test run.. I hope to have some nice pics to show soon from my cambo casings... to be continued...

room408

nice yeah i didnt know either before using this site. i think shroomzer helped. but yeah def want to see them, i have a couple casings of cambos fruiting now

darksyde

Up to this point, I have been the king of innoculation, and the failure of fruition.. take what you want from that lol

I have successfully colonized 6 different strains, absolutely no contam problems, but only had success fruiting my very first try..
and even that was kinda pathetic as far as yield goes..

So Ive been picking malabars brain and Im pretty sure he's got me on the right path now.. I tried my best to ruin this batch, but I think he bailed me out so this one will be all thanks to him..

malabar

Darksyde,
  I just helped you get back on the "Fruiting Superhighway", since you caught a bad exit.  So, don't go blowing my head up too much until we start seeing those pins!  ( I already have a problem getting my hat on !  lol )
  But, you are close, that much I am sure,..... 
We will make you a "Fruiting King" yet my friend!
   ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Yeah Room has it right.  IMG code, copy then paste right into the post and wha-la!

Deadneck

fattrout

did i do it right.....lol  :ph34r:

i just picked these little devils.... 38gs wet
fattrout

malabar

Fattrout,
  You done it Bro!   And it's lookin' Good,..... 
And that choice of beer,....   :rolleyes:  Got another?
  You the man!     :ph34r:

darksyde

Hey fattrout,
  I think I read somewhere (musta been the fine print) that anytime you post pics like that on someone elses thread, you are required by forum law to share with the thread originator!
Nice looking fruits, and that is the best beer known to man in my opinion..
Is that cambo strain?

malabar

Fattrout,
  I think we have a real winner here in Darksyde!    He thinks like us,.... and knows Great Beer too!

dub504

fattrout

ok darksyde, i owe you...lol  :ph34r:
fattrout

shroomzer

Pfffft ... Peroni - Italian Bierra Suprema is THE best beer - that or the Tangerine Wheat Ale I get at the Deli ;) .. mm .. mmm .. mmmm
P.S.
So Darksyde .. have you learned how to put up them pics using Photobucket Yet? =)

malabar

Easy there "Sparky"! 
   No hating the Corona!  Unless you would like the Corona Crew to roll by and do a Cambo spore drive by ,....   lol
    :ph34r:

*  And the Darksyde seems to have mastered the photobucket world from what I have seen.

shroomzer

Darksyde - yes if you delete the photo from your photobucket it will disappear in your thread as well. 

And you boys reeally need to expand your horizons!!! I mean do you always eat the same strain of fruit?  I think not .. explore boys, explore .. you might like what you find~!!!!  I used to be a 'corona' only woman .. I havn't had a Corona in about 4 days .. LOL.  But seriously I drink of the other 'flavors' more often than not.