Spores in GA

Started by dywoodward, September 22, 2009, 12:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dywoodward

Does anyone have any experience getting psilocybin spores in a state such as GA where suppliers cannot ship to?
I'm new to the whole concept but want to learn. :mellow:

dub504

Somebody asked this not too long ago. You could have the spores sent to a friend in a state where it is legal and then have them sent to you. I don't know what else to tell you aside from writing a letter to your senators. :rolleyes:

malabar

Dub has it correct.  It ain't going to happen, so get one of your friends over the border here in Florida, or in S. Carolina to order/receive the pkg for you, and work your magic from there.
  Until you can work that out, crack the books and start doing some research.  You'll be that much ahead of the game by the time you work out the little things.
  GL.
     ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Haha Dub.  Write a letter to your senator. 

"Dear Senator -----,
I would like to grow psylicibian mushrooms and are not allowed to receive spores into our state of Georgia.  Do you think you could pass a law lifting that ban?"

I know where I live that would NEVER happen...;)

dub504

I like that letter shroomzer. ^_^

malabar

Dywoodward,
  Trust me,...  If it wouldn't fly in Cali,...  It Really won't happen up there in Georgia!    :huh:
  And you know better than I do, that the day after receiving that letter they will be breaking down your door like you are a Terrorist up there!
     :ph34r:

dub504

Ahh life in the south, horrible education system, racism, ignorance... I'm just a country boy from MN that came down to play music. It is more interesting down here for sure though.

malabar

Dub,
  You are so right!  It was culture shock for me when I retired and came down to Florida from upstate NY.  I'm just happy that my kids are grown educated  well, and I have the freedom to do my art, and make my music without concerns of dealing with too much of the politics and rednecks in control!
            Life is Good!    -_-
  Malabar   :mellow:

dub504

fattrout

dywood, if i can get spores into calli. you can get them into GA...  :wacko:

malabar, you must know what i i'm going through. in may i will be moving to colorado,
to semi retire. after 50 year in calli.. i have to admit i am a bit on edge.. life is what you make it. even here in calli. life has been good to me.... :mellow:
i'm sure after i get settled in CO. life will continue to be good.. :ph34r:
fattrout

shroomzer

Quote from: dub504 on September 22, 2009, 02:48:31 PM
I like that letter shroomzer. ^_^
So, you think I should give it a try?? lol

malabar

Fattrout,
  I know exactly how you feel!  And, just as you are feeling now, I have too been there.
  Life is what you make it ,....... and, regardless where it will be good!   It's like tripping,..  You make the environment, the environment doesn't make you. 
  Make a new bed, and play hard in it my friend!  I know you will do well.   The force is strong with you,...
  ~Malabar   :mellow:

shroomzer

Ahh yes, he is deserting me for greener pastures and higher and more beautiful mountains .. **sigh** ...  ;)

fattrout

shroomzer, you are welcome to come with us, you know you are family to us..
love the fattrouts...lol  :mellow:
fattrout

dub504

I've been on mycotopia trying to learn some pan teks.
Yeah shroomzer, maybe just an anonymous letter! ;) I wouldn't want you to disappear!

malabar

Dub,
  Need a hand with that??   lol  Looks good enough to eat!   -_-
As for that letter,.....  Anonymous sounds about right, if at all.  But, with all of the shit going on,....I wouldn't even rock the happy boat you are on.
  Right now, nobody bothers you, and some things are best left alone.  Like the " Giant ". ( big brother )
  ~Malabar   :mellow:

shroomzer

GEEEEZ Dub .. that alone would keep me trippin' for a week~! Very Nice.  And no letters .. I like life the way it is free to roam - a 5 x 7 don't sound like my kind of digs =)

fattrout

damn dub, i know what you doing this weekend..lol ^_^
fattrout

malabar

Yeah,....I'm totally with Shroomzer on that those thoughts.  My luck I would get the cell with Bubba, and no conjugal visits!  Truly would "Suck" to be me,.... 
  Oh no,.  Hell no! 
Cancel that letter!   :huh:
      :pH34r: