Spores in GA

Started by dywoodward, September 22, 2009, 12:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub504

I didn't really want you to send that letter. My apartment is at least twice that size! WOW!

shroomzer

LMAO @ Malabar and Dub!!

Deadneck

You never know... Bubba could have an artistic, sensitive side to him. He could be very gentle and nurturing.....BWHAHAHAHAHAHA.

malabar

Deadneck,
  Welcome back.  Finally get a night to play?     ^_^
Easy with that "Bubba" Shit,...... 
  Hey, anyone else in the room getting that,...  "pre-rape" feeling??    :huh:   Yikes!
    ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Deadneck

Thanks Malabar, finally found a spare second to catch up on the forum. I'll be up at 5AM for work tomorrow, ugh. Sorry about the Bubba shit, it's such an easy stereotype to play off of in order to make people cringe in their seat and say, "What the fuck???" I'm not sure what the "pre-rape feeling" feels like. Please, do tell....

shroomzer

malabar

Deadneck,
  I think I will spare Shroomzer,...  And myself the nightmares !    :huh:
Trust me,....  If you find yourself locked in a small confined space, with a Super-sized individual whom may not know or care about the distinction between boys and girls. You will see your future in a different light.  Especially if you aren't the one controlling the lights and you wake to find that large silhouette hovering over you in the darkness,...
  Well my friend, I'll let you sleep with that,........  I'm pretty sure you won't have any problem getting up in the morning.  Just don't swing on the shadow you see at 5AM.  That will be your other half.  And she might just Kick your ASS with both feet!
  Call you tomorrow.
    ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Deadneck

Davie K

fucking big brother, always watching out for us, litterally watching

fattrout

davie, is big brother picking on you? :huh:
fattrout