Easy Question on Straw...

Started by dub504, September 22, 2009, 05:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darksyde

Well I wasnt gonna post these cuz I did everything I could to ruin this grow, but thanks to malabar bailing me out with patience and advice, Im happy with my results and expect to be on the right path very soon.. These are Cambo strain on cased rye.. I had some casing issues (casing layer too thick on top) so we decided to remove them from the trays and invert them to see what happens.. While they aren't the typical size they should be, Im excited to salvage what I could.. The larger ones are still 4"-5" tall, and Im planning on having a good weekend! Also wanted to know if I should pick yet, or give it til morning?

dub504

Darksyde, What is your humidity at? I ask that because of some of the caps splitting. They look good though, way to go. I would let the caps flatten out a bit more. IMO

darksyde

These were done in a modified MS set-up.. My hygrometer reads 99% everytime I put it in there to check, but as malabar explained to me, removing them from the pans will accelerate dehydration, so Ive been misting daily to try and compensate. Not sure if its due to all the set backs or a RH issue, but it wont be a problem in the future.. I just got 2 105qt tubs, tropic aire, 60gl 2 output pump, gang valve, new lighting, plexi... the whole 9.. And I have gained quite a bit of knowledge here lately so there's nowhere to go but up from here.. Got 8 pints of mazatapec mexicos, 8 pints of b+, and 8 pints of malabar coast, colonizing as we speak so Im hopeful to be posting lots of nice pics in the near future...

malabar

My boy Darksyde is making me so proud!  I could just,...... Shout in the streets!   :rolleyes:
    Trust me,......  This man is Dedicated to the heart.   A True Hero, and a soon to be, MEGA grower!
  Give him props, and a hand if and when you can,..  Though, I don't really think he will need much,.....  Anymore.
I believe he is about to show us how to grow soon!    -_-
    ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fattrout

way to go darksyde, i'm with dub. let them caps open up a bit.  -_-
i'm sure on your 2nd and 3rd flushies the fruits will be bigger.  :ph34r:
fattrout

shroomzer

dub504

malabar

Lookin' fine there Dub!  The weekend should be glowin",....   
            :ph34r:

My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

dub504

I'm reminded of that old John Prine song Illegal Smile

Tavares003

nice pic. share these or follow me on my Instagram id https://twitter.com/instagr43108638

Sameenajee1

Great! This is really interesting, I didn't know it! Keep it going!