question

Started by mustang1986, September 30, 2009, 03:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang1986

i am just on my second grow and unfortunately i think i killed my last cubes and all i got left are a few syringes of pans. do you guys think i should tackle that monster or just order more cubes

malabar

Mustang,
  You killed your children?    :huh:   You are freaking me out over here,...   
I may be wrong by saying so, but you did ask, so,.....  If you haven't "mastered" the task of cubes, which are pretty easy, and left alone will try to grow themselves,.....  Don't you think you are going to be way out on a limb over boiling Lava with the pan grow? 
  I mean that pans take quite a bit of skill, and a good percentage of luck to be successful.  And I would hate to hear that you have Really gotten your ass kicked hard in the Pan field.
  Sorry to run on like that, but you did ask.
I would say, get your wind back in the sails with a solid cube history before moving on,  You can start some grains for the Pans at the same time and try to experiment on the side since the weather will be on your side, ( cooler ) temps.  But, stay focused.
  GL in whatever you do decide though.
    ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

dub504

Mustang! How on earth did you kill your little friends? Keep within the growing parameters and you can't loose. Did you over mist or what?

I can't remember if you were growing PF style or grains. Here is a Tek for pans it's similar to PF but you fruit straight from the jar. Don't give up!
http://forums.mycotopia.net/exotic-magic-mushroom-species-dung-lovers-pan-cyans/6488-waylits-pan-cyan-tek.html