Spore printing on Foil or in Jar?

Started by dub504, October 01, 2009, 01:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub504

Does any one here have any preferences on how they do their spore prints? I just haven't done it yet. I want to have a library so I can make some room.

dub504

Shit. I just answered my own question. Why would I put it in a jar, If I wanted to make room? I'm still getting it back together. I went to eek-a-mouse last night. I made some magic peanut butter cups, a lot of happy friends around there.

shroomzer

psilocybin warrior

Davie K

wha do you mean zip-lock bags?

I use foil, then lable em and i have a (baseball card) index... 3 ring binder with them all labled... im almost up 2 a full page.  Tazmanians, Ecuador, Pes hawians, B+, Oaisis, Pink buffalo, and Z-strain... i order'd, Golden teachers, Treasure coast, Cambodians, and Panama about 2 weeks ago... still colonizing

dub504

How do you keep the bag open to vent/dehydrate, but also keep clean? Do you just leave them in a glove box or something?

shroomzer, maybe I was a little cryptic. "eek-a-mouse" is an old reggae band out of Jamaica.

shroomzer

haha... DUB.. it wasn't just the  "eek-a-mouse", in your original question there was nothing about  a jar - yet when you said you answered your own question it was "why put it in a jar?" that kinda confused me!! LOL

dub504

idiot savant, perhaps. My straw grow is about to pop. My poo/straw is almost colonized. I "throw up" some myco pics soon.

psilocybin warrior

Follow the directions from here, http://www.shroomery.org/9210/MultiSyncs-lazy-bastard-print-syringe-guide Any lazy bastard should appreciate this. Punch holes in the finger flaps of your bags if u wanna put them into something with bindings.

PW