October Picture Of The Month Contest Bonanza!

Started by dub504, October 08, 2009, 01:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub504

Here are the rules for the contest:
1. Any member can post one picture per month in this thread. Next month we'll start a new thread.
2. Keep the chatter to a minimum on this thread.
3. Pictures must be mushroom related.
4. No old ass pictures, must be a current project.
5. Don't be a jerk.
6. Have fun!

Let's keep this month simple. Any type of grow is accepted and creativity is encouraged.
We will vote on your favorite the first week of November!
No prizes this month, but the future is always near!

If anyone feels that I've left something out or should change, please let me know. I can always make a minor tweak. If needed.
-dub

dub504

I'll get the ball rolling...
Brazil: Millet/Brown Rice, Straw, Cased 50/50plus

fattrout

i'm going to have 16 jars ready to case, the day before i go out of town. hopefly i well have something to show off when i get back..
fattrout

jabwemet

B+ on crumbled PF cakes, 50/50 casing (my first).  Only because you guys nominated it; I'm sure once this thread gets going the pro's will put me to shame! 
...absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind...

dub504

If any of you fine growers out there want to get in on this little contest, now is the time to post... The end of the month is almost here.

malabar

Well All,....
  I will have to bow out of this months race ,.....  I've been swamped with work , expanding my work/music studio and preparing to head north to sell some property.    Just a little too busy to try to accelerate any new or unique grows.    Sorry,.....
But, Watch out,........  I have a surprise cooking for Thanksgiving!
GL all!
   ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

dub504

Okay, October thread picture of the month contest is closed... Vote here on this thread until Friday November 6th. What's your favorite? Give your props! Hope everyone had a great Halloween. I'll get the Nov. contest thread going soon.
-Dub

malabar

I'm sure I'm not going to be too popular with this,.....  But for a first time out, and such a nice display, I have to cast a vote for Jabwemet also.
  They are ALL great grows, though!  So keep the show rolling,.....
    ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fattrout

i like them all, but this month i have to vote for JABWEMET.....
fattrout

Deadneck

Man, you guys beat me to the punch. I'm a big fan of Davie K's very large fruits, but I have to give it to Jabwemet. His crop has a very nice, large cluster of fruits packed in, the pin set must have been amazing, very even, given the outcome.

My vote is for Jabwemet but props to everyone!

Later,
Deadneck

dub504

Jabwemet's grow does look real nice, but I'm gonna be the odd man out and throw my vote in for Davie K's bad ass bulk grow. Very Nice!

Davie K

jabwemet deffinitly gets the points on this grow.  tho in the months 2 come.. ima have 2 step up my game

jabwemet

Well thank you thank you.

I assure you, however that grow turned out so well is a mystery to me.  I tended to it pretty obsessively, but I didn't really know what I was doing and there were HUGE fluctuations in the RH while they were fruiting that I could just barely control. 

It was just a little blessing from lord mushroom to encourage me... thanks for the additional encouragement, friends! 
...absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind...

psilocybin warrior

Im gunna have to give my vote to jabwemet, remember you get out of this hobby exactly what you put in if not more so dont be suprised. I just noticed thats in a stovetop pot! extra points on the MCGUIVER!

PW