help i cali

Started by tony323, October 10, 2009, 08:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony323

Anybody out there if your in cali and can help w spores or maybe a colonized jar to get me started im in los angeles but i can drive .First time trying this so i dont know much about getting them in without getting a knock at my door from unwanted guest

shroomzer

Do some research there are a few thread topics on this subject.  Think about it, its  not really that hard to do if your serious.  You have already posted this once before.  Go back and read that thread.

malabar

Whooops there it is!       Beware, Shroomzer!    :rolleyes:

"Deadman walking,....."  Paranoia, is the  "Mind Killer"!
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Hmmm .. if your saying I am paranoid - no.  I was just reminding the gentleman to use his noggin'.

malabar

Dah,....  Not you Shroomzer,....  Tony323!
  I think he is more than a bit Paranoid!..    "Unwanted guests", at the door?   Unless he's running a soup kitchen.  lol
  ~Malabar   :mellow:

shroomzer

^_^ Thats what I thought - But the guy is kinda stupid for trying to ask the same question again~!!!!! Soup kitchen .. hmmmmmm .. lol

malabar

Shroomzer,
  I didn't want to throw him under the bus like that,.....  But, since he's there,.. and not moving.   I might as well throw it into reverse, and roll over him again!  lol   :wacko:
  [ Stupid is, as Stupid does! ] - Forrest Gump 
  So, I suspect, we haven't seen the end of this post yet,.....   :rolleyes:

shroomzer

HaHa .. I'm not shy like that~!   :wacko:  I call it like I see it~!!

tony323

i said anybody that can help i didnt ask for an assholes opinion go back and check different question

cugak

Just order them, or what, they dont send them to sunny California?
share international

shroomzer

TONY323

This is your FIRST post:

this is my first attemp at cultivating but i dont know where to get spores from in los angeles any help apreciated

This is your post HERE:

Anybody out there if your in cali and can help w spores or maybe a colonized jar to get me started im in los angeles but i can drive .First time trying this so i dont know much about getting them in without getting a knock at my door from unwanted guest

Pretty much the same question.  Check the research feature, and Cugak no, they do not send spores to CA, GA and one other state that I've seen.
And for one, no one here knows you well enough to be 'sending  jars?' or meeting you to 'give' you spores or jars.  If your a smart person you can figure it out like anyone else has.  PW even said it in his answer in your other post of this question.  If you are popping into a thread for the first time asking that type of quesion you really won't get much help.

Just Sayin'

malabar

Oh, It's on now,.....  And, the Hammer has dropped!        
    :ph34r:

shroomzer

:rolleyes: Oh Malabar ... ;)
It's ok to ask questions, but I think a little BOLD to be saying you would 'drive' to meet someone.  I wouldn't even condiser to ask such a thing on my second post in a forum like this.  That would be like asking someone who grows Herbs to bring me an already started plant ???   Ya get what I'm saying right?

malabar

Shroomzer,
  Trust me,....  I'm right with you all the way.    
I think it's more than a bit bold.  And, it would take a basket full of stupid to make that meeting. 
  Sure, this guy is probably on the level, just not dealing from a full deck of cards to believe anyone will make a blind trade with a stranger.
  I think, with all of the energy and "creativity" he's spending rebutting with us, he could be researching the past posts, ( especially those that Fattrout has brought on the subject ) and get his grow on.
  So, be sure, you and I are in Full agreement.     -_-

jabwemet

not to be paranoid  ^_^, but...

this thread brings up something I wonder about- anyone ever had any run-ins with Johnny Law?  I don't really think about it much.... this hobby seems a little far down on their list of priorities.  Maybe.  But how far would one have to go to arouse the local law enforcement?  Anyone have any advice from experience (other than what we should all assume as given, e.g "don't tell anyone!")?  Sorry if this topic has been covered, I don't see anything in my search.

Tony- maybe with a little luck and pro-activity, your local herbal dispensaries will carry medicinal mycological products in the near future!  Damn you CA, if only I could buy a quarter of Sour Deisel for my "writer's block" without having to deal with punk-assed high schoolers who wear Scarface T-shirts!  :angry:
...absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind...

shroomzer

Malabar,
As I am not as 'eliquent' with my wording as you are - we so agree. -_-

malabar

Shroomzer,
  As you know,...  Great Minds think alike .

Jabwemet,
    I hope you aren't going to start getting shaky on us here,....  lol  We have high hopes for you my friend!  Besides, I think you have gotten to the "point of no return" .    ^_^
  As for the Law,....  You are so right with the fact that our hobby should be so low on the list of priorities, that we should be all but invisible
  If the powers to be could end our involvement in the Wars, wasting money burning Pot fields, Feed the People, get Healthcare for Everyone, fix the Economy, get my Trash picked up on time, and see that my Mail is delivered faster than the bills arrive,  John Law would be doing his job and wouldn't even have time to be worried about what we are doing for ourselves.
  If you don't make yourself obvious, or a target,.......  I wouldn't sweat the subject. 
      Life is Good!     :ph34r:

shroomzer

malabar

Thank you,..  Thank You Very much,.....    :rolleyes:

jabwemet

...absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind...