Caps where its at?

Started by Fun Guy, October 14, 2009, 04:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fun Guy

So ive been around drugs a long time and have always found the old wives tales like drink oj on acid and u will trip harder and shit like that to be all false.  well im sure we have all heard the phrase the cap is where its at when refering to mushrooms.  Anyone here believe this at all or have any knowledge that this could be true.  In an argument with a friend who says that my caps are to small to be worth anything even though i think they are beautiful and quite large before drying.  I have however had a couple of good trips on prettymuch stems or stems and shake before so I say it is bullshit.  anyway please weigh in as I respect your opinions.

MT

The theory about the caps having all of the goods is pure horseshit.

malabar

MT,
  Thanks for offering that info!   I hate to be the "Myth Buster" all of the time,....   
  I have heard the noise about the distinction between caps and stems, all too many times!  And, I hope this finally puts that puppy to rest,.....
  IF there is Anyone out there that feels their stems, ( of mature fruits ) aren't as potent as the caps,.....  Feel free to send them to me, because like you, I know that tale is purely shit for sure!
    ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

MT

Thanks malabar, yeah I don't weigh in very often but I hate to beat around the bush with things that are utterly ridiculous.

malabar

MT,
  Cool enough,..... And I couldn't agree with you more. 
        Malabar    :mellow:

My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

UMMM .. if ya'll did a little research ... I have a very dear friend (Mr. Trout) who did that very experiment.  From what I understood there ain't no difference.  Just eat the mofo's and have a nice f'n trip~!!!  Pretty much what MT said!!!

fattrout

hey guys, i think i wrote a thread on this. General topics > experiment...
there is no difference.... :mellow:
fattrout

Fun Guy

thanks guys.  what i thought.

Davie K

Caps are better than stems, no doubt about it

Davie K

No ha ha, very funnies?  aww g'ss

shroomzer

Ok ha ha very funny.  But I don't get the joke.  LOL, I am tired of babysitting Trouts shit while he is gone.  lol

fattrout

shroomzer, you know you will be rewarded.... ^_^
fattrout

Helo

LOL, i would buy a bag of all stems right now if i could. ::sigh::
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

psilocybin warrior

you got that right jo! Ima Gangsta! gangsta! get triggaz squeezed up! Got Fitty Killaz Wid Me Strapped Down G'z Up!

PW

Davie K

lol... G'z up Hoes down?  tha's the name of some zigg'n ex my girl an i enjoyed a few nights back.
ate 2 of em..  broke em both in half.. jaw clentched shut for a good day or 2.. but other than that. not bad

Helo

Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing