aww breakfast

Started by jonny boy, October 15, 2009, 09:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonny boy

nothing like ice cold beer for breakfast.. do you concur

jabwemet

not if you, like me, woke up to a head cold.  damn this weather, my aquarium heater is having a hell of a time trying to keep my incubator toasty!  :angry:
...absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind...

malabar

Jonny boy,
   I wait until noon at least for the libations.  After all, I'm not 18,..28,..38,...48,... 56,...  Shit!   I'm too old to start the day like that anymore! 
  But, life is Good, Anyway!     -_-   And this old, "Night Tripper" still travels to places that most haven't, and won't ever will! 

Jabwemet,
  Sorry to hear that you are freezing!  Come on down,.....  Plenty of Sun and Fun down here in Florida!     You could lay on the beach, and bake that cold,...  Right out of Your Head!
   ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

jonny boy

luckily i have my youth still.. at 22 ima live it up to the fullest but i know one day it all has to taper off sometime but untill then modelo for breakfast and weed for dinner and chocolate covered shrooms for desert but still waking up for work and getting there on time in the morning... malabar- life is good

dub504

Yep, still soooooohumid in S.E. Louisiana!

dub504

Man, I think I'm still drunk from last night. I really don't want to go to work. Ouch my brain!

Deadneck

On my day(s) off of work sometimes beer is the first thing to hit my lips in the AM (usually around 10:30/11ish). But unfortunately I'm on a 10 day stretch of work, my next/only day off is next Thursday. I have a Dos Equis in my hand right now at midnight on Friday. Hooray Beer!!!

Davie K

well here it is 5 of 10, on a monday morning... and i get mondays off... work all weekend.. get mondays off... a nice rolling rock sounds pretty tasty 2 me.. an hell, its been awhile on the fungus, couple grams wont hurt.  huray 2 a beautiful day, there might be a frost on the ground but the hott tubs calling 2 me at 105

shroomzer

fattrout

i'm with malabar, beer is good food lol... beer is good food, but at 51 i just cant put them down like i use to...
fattrout