New fungifriend with some questions :)

Started by drhusky, October 23, 2009, 11:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shroomzer

True MT .. but I did my very first PF TEK using the 'boiling water' and I got contaminations.  I bought a pressure cooker and hardly get any contaminations.  I would say its all in preferance if you put it that way.  Money isn't an issue  so I went with the way that made it easier  and don't have to worry about throwing as much out!

MT

Oh, that wasn't a shot at you shroomzer, I was just trying to help drhusky with some inexpensive options. I have not used the boiling water method in quite some time myself as I have started using WBS.

dub504

I used an electric food steamer for PF Tek and didn't get any contams.

shroomzer

Oh MT I know.. sorry if my reply made it seem like that.  I was just trying to relate to my own experiences with/without  a pressure cooker. No worries ;)

drhusky

Thanks everyone :) I'll my PC as soon as I get paid at work :D I found a place that sells them so won't be a problem to get one :)

well I'll let you all know once I get more stuff to get started :) I'm doing it quite slowly but as you all say patience is the key for this hobby :) so I'm in a hurry just waiting for everything to be as good as possible :)

thanks to all of you guys and shroomzer ^^  you have no idea how you all are helping me making decisions for my little buddies to be as comfortable as possible :)

drhusky

Ok guys spores on the way. Just bought them :) I think I'm being too calm about it but as you all say, patiente ise a virtue in this hobby so well let's see how it goes :)

I'll let you know every detail guys.

thank you again and again for all your help :)

cugak

share international

drhusky

spores101.   heard a lot of people giving good comments for them so went with them. do you think it will be ok ?

cugak

share international

psilocybin warrior

I havn't heard anything bad about spores101, I stay loyal to ralphie & the works

PW

dave

The best source for spores is the free spore ring (fsre.nl)! I got my B+ spores there. You send them 1 Euro (or more as a donation) and you will get one spore print. When your mushrooms have grown, you send a few prints back.
A great idea! Should be supported! Free spores for everyone! :)

lun0s

If you need to send a minimum of one Euro then it is far from free!

texshroomer

a euro... can u even buy gum with one of those

dub504

dave

Well you pay one Euro and they have to buy the postage for 77 cent. So they earn 23 cent for opening the envelope, reading your order, making the print, putting it into the other envelope and sending it away.

Regarding all this effort, if you ask me, one Euro = for free!

And when you compare it to the prizes of other shops...

drhusky

Hey guys, and ofc Shroomzer :)!! Happy New Year to everyone :) best wishes !!

well I think it's a really good idea Dave :) next time I'll get spores from them thanks for the info ;)

anyways guys, I finally heard from the post office here in Georgia, and they got my package :D
so tomorrow I'll go get my syringe :D finally here woohooo :D

I'll let you know how it goes :)