Fungifun - Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed

Poll

Can you use white rice flower if you have no more organic brown rice.

white
- 0 (0%)
brown
- 5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Question on ph tek brown rice cakes.  (Read 15218 times)

iloveshannon

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Question on ph tek brown rice cakes.
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2009, 09:54:32 PM »

ok i watched the thread, im going to switch to the rye grain method and order vermiculite online. that video cleared alot up.
LSD is dry now so i just wanna grow shrooms, ive only done them like 6 times, but LSD ive done so much i dont even know. psychonaut for life lol.

shroomzer

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »

**whew** good job and good luck!!

dub504

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2009, 12:11:06 PM »

You know, There are a lot of whole grains that will work well as a substitute for Rye. Millet is another grain that colonizes really quick. Wild Bird Seed or Finch seed works really well. Pop Corn or Cracked Corn is another.

iloveshannon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2009, 07:07:04 PM »

ive also had a friend lend me a pressure cooker, although it has no manual lol.. im guessing its a "jiggle top" because it has a red thing that looks like it could go up if you twist it. the only thing is i cant find the manual because i cant figure out the model, ive seen tons of model types but never the one i have. its a wolfgang bistro collection 6.0L 02.00 model. how do you tell it is at 15 psi on the guides ive read online theres a gage of somesort, is this seperate and was not given to me by accident by my friend? or is it a simple top and bottom? this site is amazing how it can answer questions, and sorry if im a bit repetative.

but you have no idea the joy i would get from being able to grow my own pysychedelics while making it a hobby as well. i crave to change my conciousness every week or so some times less to have a more philosophical view of the world.

shroomzer

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2009, 09:11:52 PM »

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/search/searchresults/default.aspx?Ntt=pressure+cooker&N=0&Ntk=Std&st=1&criteria=&days=&minprice=&maxprice=&srchCatNm=&o=esearch

Check out this link if you can .. I googled your 'wolfgang' pressure cooker ... not sure if i see the one you are talking about.  Maybe you can locate it from that site.
And yes I do know the joy of being able to grow my own psylicibin shrooms and loving the fact that it is a very fun hobby that I thought would be way too complicated for me.  If I can do it anyone can, and the rewards are great~!  :mellow:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 09:19:27 PM by shroomzer »
Pages: 1 2 [3]