Question on ph tek brown rice cakes.

Started by iloveshannon, October 27, 2009, 11:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can you use white rice flower if you have no more organic brown rice.

white
0 (0%)
brown
5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

iloveshannon

ok i watched the thread, im going to switch to the rye grain method and order vermiculite online. that video cleared alot up.
LSD is dry now so i just wanna grow shrooms, ive only done them like 6 times, but LSD ive done so much i dont even know. psychonaut for life lol.

shroomzer

dub504

You know, There are a lot of whole grains that will work well as a substitute for Rye. Millet is another grain that colonizes really quick. Wild Bird Seed or Finch seed works really well. Pop Corn or Cracked Corn is another.

iloveshannon

ive also had a friend lend me a pressure cooker, although it has no manual lol.. im guessing its a "jiggle top" because it has a red thing that looks like it could go up if you twist it. the only thing is i cant find the manual because i cant figure out the model, ive seen tons of model types but never the one i have. its a wolfgang bistro collection 6.0L 02.00 model. how do you tell it is at 15 psi on the guides ive read online theres a gage of somesort, is this seperate and was not given to me by accident by my friend? or is it a simple top and bottom? this site is amazing how it can answer questions, and sorry if im a bit repetative.

but you have no idea the joy i would get from being able to grow my own pysychedelics while making it a hobby as well. i crave to change my conciousness every week or so some times less to have a more philosophical view of the world.

shroomzer

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/search/searchresults/default.aspx?Ntt=pressure+cooker&N=0&Ntk=Std&st=1&criteria=&days=&minprice=&maxprice=&srchCatNm=&o=esearch

Check out this link if you can .. I googled your 'wolfgang' pressure cooker ... not sure if i see the one you are talking about.  Maybe you can locate it from that site.
And yes I do know the joy of being able to grow my own psylicibin shrooms and loving the fact that it is a very fun hobby that I thought would be way too complicated for me.  If I can do it anyone can, and the rewards are great~!  :mellow: