welcome

Started by fattrout, October 29, 2009, 07:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattrout

malabar, welcome to the hero club... :mellow:

fattrout
fattrout

dub504

That man is a hero! Thanks for all the help...

malabar

Thank You,...  Thank you Very Much, Fattrout,... Dub.
  It's been a fun ride, getting here, and helping any and all!
Shit, am I suppose to retire now,... ?  Or get a Gold Watch,.... ?   I guess I'll have to settle for a Golden Teacher!
  Thanks again Guys!
     ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Wooo hoooo... Mr. Hero~!!  You have been very helpful~!! So yeah since your no longer a "Senior" ..  you can be a hero and keep on truckin' .. help yourself to all the 'golden teachers' you'd like~!!

malabar

Thanks Shroomzer,
    And as usual,....  You're the Charmer!    :rolleyes:

psilocybin warrior

Malabar, welcome indeed, the hereos have been doing a great job!(senior members too!) sorry I cant come around more often i've been suuuper busy, its horrible. But im glad to see this forum is still doin what anno meant for it to do! thanks to the help of some generous folks, my props goes out to yawl, keep up the good werk (you kno who you are! ^_^) Come Christmas, I will have suprises, just gotta wait n see.

PW

malabar

Thx PW!  
   It's a pleasure to be in the company of Heros, ( all others too,... ).    Keeping the Dream and the knowledge of the Magic alive has been a fun adventure, on a daily basis.
  Sorry you have been even more busy than myself.  Your presence has been greatly missed.
  But, I'm pretty sure you have stoked some excitement among the crowd concerning your Christmas surprise.   
  So, thanks again, and I'll be putting my seatbelt on for the month of December!

fattrout

hey PW, its good to hear from you.. -_-  i know what you mean about being busy.
i'm get ready to sale my business of 20 year, move to CO., buy a new house and reopen a new (smaller business) so i can semi retire...lol  :mellow:
all the paper work is what sucks... big brother NEEDS ever fucking penny accounted for, :angry:
but like malabar always sad, life is still good.  :ph34r:
fattrout