happy halloween

Started by fattrout, October 31, 2009, 09:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattrout

i wish you all a fun and safe one... :wacko:
i my self, am going to say home with the wife and pass out candy to the trick or treaters... but 1 hour before they start to show up, i'm going to eat about 12gs of some left overs. TAZ, PAN and G.T..... :ph34r:
hey shroomzer, i have the wife talked in eating 1 to 2gs. i know your a light weight too, so if you don't have anything going on come join us... :mellow:

P.S. bring some of thoes plantasias you just got done growing.... :wacko:
fattrout

malabar

I second that motion of Fun and Safety for all.    :wacko: 
As for me,....  I'm here sitting in the airport ( Newburgh, NY ) with my other half waiting for one of my kids to pick us up.  Damn it's cold and wet up here! 
  Of course I have a couple of 20 gram vaccum packed bags, "Rescue " bags of Cambo/Malabar mix in the luggage.   So, I'll be glowing as soon as the sun goes down.
  So, I hope Everyone enjoys the Magic out there!
     Peace 
      ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Happy Halloween to all~!!

And yes do be safe in your trips tonight~!  Enjoy all the festivities in your own way and have a lot of fun~!

Trout - geeez I might come and join you guys - it'd be fun to scare all the wee ones in your hood~! ;)  And I'll bring my "stash"  :wacko:

OH and P.S.  - if you set your clock back sooner than later, the sun goes down an hour ealier - heehee

malabar

Smart move with that clock, Shroomzer!
You think on your feet well,....  I love it!  Enjoy!     Play safe,....   :wacko:
   ~Malabar    :mellow:

fattrout

hey guy, i hope everbody had a good halloween. we sure did, shroomzer came over. with her stash and we add it to my stash. we ended up with 22gs of a mix of PAN, TAZ, G.T. and Plantasias.. ^_^ the wife and shroomzer eat 2gs each and rest was my WOW.... its was the 1st time i trip in 3 to 4 week.. we drank a bottle of wine (port) good stuff.. then we walk (stumbled) about 2 block from my house. to See a haunted house....  :ph34r:
what a great nite......... :mellow:
fattrout

malabar

Fattrout,
  Sounds like you all had as much fun as we were having last night.  Beautiful moon, good company, and a Fabulous Glow.  
  Of course this cool New York weather would have been almost intolerable without the " Magic" , and I can't wait to get back to the sunny Florida!    :rolleyes: 
  In any case, it sounds as though your WOW was just about aligned with mine.  The wifey did the wine while I explored the beyond, beyond,..... Creeping about the woods by a Full Moon.
  Yes,...  The night was Great my friend....    :ph34r:
     ~Malabar    :mellow:

fattrout

malabar,
nice, its always good to trip under a moon, like last nites moon. it was a little cool here, but i like it cold.... :mellow:
fattrout

shroomzer

Woo hooo sounds like we all had a 'glowing' haunted halloween.. dang that guy and his haunted house!!! eeeeekksss.... the moon was fantabulous.  I am glad I had you to hang with Trout .. it was an interesting evening indeed~!! :wacko:  It's been awhile for me tooo and it was great!! I had to work today too  :angry: - but its all good .... counting money is easy stuff!!!