Hiya...You Guys n Gals Rock

Started by Helo, November 09, 2009, 01:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helo

Hey guys. Im new to the forum, but i feel like i know you all already. I've been researching how to grow shrooms for over 2 months now ( i dont like to be unprepared...) and this site has given me the most helpful information i could possibly ask for. I kinda only joined because you guys all seem so friendly and helpful, and i didnt want to not say thanks for all the help you unknowingly gave me.

So, the question...Why am i trying to grow shrooms. Where i live, i dont ever get shrooms. ever. its easier for me to get heroin and crack (no never done either, just saying). Last time i was able to get mushrooms was about 3 years ago (i know right?). The only time i can get shrooms is when a friend goes away and brings some back from someplace. Even under those conditions, ive still taken mushrooms about 10 times.

To sum it up...i just want some damn shrooms...even if i have to grow them myself. Im sure you guys know how i feel.
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

Deadneck

Welcome to the forum Helo!!! Hopefully your research will pay off and you will have many successful grows. We are always here to help with any problems. Sometimes, no matter how much research you do, it's still theoretical knowledge and you may run into problems.... that's where this forum can save you (like it has done many times for myself). So, best of luck to you and we'll see you around.

Later,
Deadneck

dub504

Helo

Thanks guys. Im Ordering some spores tomorrow (still cant decide on a strain lol). Think im gonna go with B+, Malabar, or KSSS. Just trying to grow the easiest one with good yields for my first grow. Thanks for making me feel welcome already =)

cugak

Welcome! Hey helo, where are u from?
share international

malabar

Helo,
  Yes,........  Welcome to the forum.  Have fun and enjoy your grows!
  GL
   ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

MT

Welcome to the forum! This can be quite a rewarding hobby.Good luck.

Helo

Thanks again for the warm welcome guys. I hope this venture does turn out to be rewarding.  ^_^

fattrout

welcome helo,
this hobby is so much fun, i'm sure you will enjoy it.. :ph34r:
fattrout

Helo

Yea, ive heard its really fun, but can be a bit frustrating at times. I used to grow other types of plants, so i figure im ready for a new challenge, considering this is really nothing like growing green plants, lol.

dub504

It sure is a lot cheaper on the electric bill.

Helo

haha, prolly the main reason i stopped. crazy elec bills.