November to Remember Photo Contest!

Started by dub504, November 10, 2009, 05:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub504

Hey all! I've been a little busy w/ work and playin' gigs, but let's get this Nov. pic contest started.

Congrats to Jabwemet on his great grow and snappy photo abilities!

Once again here are the rules...
1. Any member can post one picture per month in this thread. Next month we'll start a new thread.
2. Pictures must be mushroom related.
3. No old pictures, must be a current project.
4. Keep it positive!
5. Feel free to comment on pics.
6. Have fun!

P.S. Please try to post the pics so we can view them in the forum thread. I believe you copy the forum html code into your post. Thanks!

shroomzer

Depending on which you use, photobucket or imageshack, I think its the IMG code for the pic to appear and not the link.  I am looking forward to seeing all the grows this month!!

fattrout

shit, forgot to take pics before i dried them.. but here, this is 62gs.. five tray i started on oct 15.
fattrout

shroomzer

OOo la la Trout~!  Can't say that will be a winner but what a nice stash!!!

malabar

Yes,  Very Sweet indeed,....  Hey!,.....   Trout, have you been in my freezer?  They look mighty familiar!
  Lookin' Good Bro.  Let's see what else comes in.
     :ph34r:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Mr. NIce GuY

Here is my second flush of GT's first time ever and i cased my cakes...
http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/MickeyD90/Picture001.jpg

fattrout

nice guy, you can only put up one. edit your post... :mellow:
fattrout

Helo

Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

rickeese

I love this hobby its so rewarding  lol  i hope i can use this in the pic. contest
this is my first try and i did very well thanks to all of you and your very good forum.It helped me so much  thank you and i hope to contribute for the good

shroomzer

It's been rather quiet in here.  I was expecting some awesome pics this month~!  But with holidays coming I can see why there aren't many.  I know I am hoppin' busy with baking etc. 

dub504

I've got a big ole' tub of straw and worm castings pining... I should have something to add soon.

Fun Guy

little taste of India straight from orissa. 10.5 grams dried.

Deadneck

First outdoor grow from old popcorn casings.

shroomzer

Cool Fun Guy
Deadneck, you grow them in pots outside?

psilocybin warrior

haha nice deadneck! I used to do that when I had a yard lol.

PW

malabar

Very nice Deadneck,....  Glad to see that you picked up on that recycle tip.  Keep it up kid!   Keep on dumpin' them that way.
   ~Malabar    :mellow:

Deadneck

Thanks guys,

Yeah just regular ole' pots in my side yard covered in regular soil left to the environment and climate to regulate them, as Malabar has taught me. Kind of forgot about doing that and then walked outside yesterday to find my little buddies popping their heads through the soil. Stoked!!!

Deadneck

dub504

This is my first real bulk grow. I spawned a mix of millet, brown rice, and flax seed to pasteurized straw, worm castings and vermiculite. All in all the substrate was about 5" deep. Cased w/ 50/50+ verm/peat. When the pins started, I thought it was going to be a disappointing grow as they were all forming around the edges. The strain is Treasure Coast

malabar

Very, Very nice Dub!    Kudos!  I'm still waiting on my outdoor grows,....  And the weather is trying to "challenge" the efforts with delays. 
  But, you have a Very Handsome grow there!
    ~Malabar    :mellow:

dub504

Gracias! I ran out of room in the dehydrator. :wacko: I'm still looking forward to seeing that grow when it shows, malabar.