November to Remember Photo Contest!

Started by dub504, November 10, 2009, 05:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helo

Running out of room to dehydrate your fruits...what an awesome problem to have...Nice Grow Dub!
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

dub504

Hey peeps! We should probably vote now. Let's keep it open for voting until Mon. Dec. 7th.
What's your favorite?

Helo

Dub gets my vote for makin me wanna play super mario.  ^_^

k12357

"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

shroomzer

malabar

I throw my vote at Dub also,...  You done Real Good son!    -_- 

I have been so slammed with with work, the new studio and my artwork, I haven't even had time to check the grow out in the garden,.... 
  I sure will be glad when all of this settles down,...
In the meantime, I hope everyone is growing well and ready to enjoy their holidays and New Year!
  ~Malabar    :mellow:

My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Helo

I hear ya Malabar. I havent even had the time to start. I've had the spores for almost a week, and I just dont have the time right now. Which sucks, cause I REALLY wanted some fruits for New Years. :angry:

O well, hopefully i'll have some fruits early January.  ^_^

MT

If you want to see any fruits at all in Jan. you better get started soon.

Helo

malabar

Helo,
  I relate to your position.  But, MT is dead on about the time frame.  I myself have more that a few lbs. vacuum packed away, and I Always have jars colonizing and least a few dozen containers and/or trays growing at anytime.
  I just have not had time to tend to my outside grow which I would have  featured for the monthly display.
  Trust me,....  If I didn't grow again until this time next year, I would be sharing and tripping Every week if I wished, with my normal 18g and up doses!
   Life is Good!      -_-
      ~Malabar   

dub504

The "seal-a-meal" has really become my friend.

malabar

fattrout

dub, you got my vote. great job!! i hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoyed mine....  :mellow:
fattrout

dub504

A cold night, some shrooms, and the original planet of the apes on netflix play it now. A hilarious combination.

psilocybin warrior

dubs got my vote, I watched that shit the other night! cept I was only blazed...*sighs*
PW

acadam

:mellow: ^_^DUB hands down won this month. Nice grow man.

Helo

Congrats on winning the November to Remember Photo Contest Dub! Well deserved, it truly was a BEAUTIFUL flush.

And Congrats to all who entered. It was a Great month of pictures. Keep it up guys, you inspire us all.  ^_^