sick and tired

Started by jonny boy, November 13, 2009, 01:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonny boy

i am getting to that point where i cant stand being with me "significant" other.. hard to say but true

dub504

If you truly feel that way you should move on so you both have a chance at something that works! But hey, that's your decision.

malabar

Jonny boy,
  Sorry to hear this,.....   Hope you make a decision that works for you both, and you get on with your life.
  Your a youngin' so there will be plenty of opportunities, for love and lust in your future.
  Time to man up and move on?    Perhaps you'll be better friends when you're apart.
  ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Jrice

I was in this situation about 10 months ago, i never really ended it but pushed her away only now to realize that she was the one for me. All I'm saying is in my situation we needed time apart, we had no vehicle and were always just stuck in the house. Sense i have gone out with plenty girls to not have 0 attraction for them with my ex on my mind.  we have been separated for 6 months now and sense my life has gone for the worse. we are talking again and seems that when i return home in 7 weeks there might be something to fix witch I'm more then happy for.  To make this short maybe try doing some activities or spend a little time apart hang out with a friend or something. i guess i didn't know your case but in mine it was a big mistake and would hate to have someone else go through it if its not needed. sometimes people spend to much time with eachother is how i see it.

shroomzer

Well thats a bummer.  I would say get a good trip on BUT you can't be in a negative state of mind to trip.  Looks like you have to make a choice.  If your that unhappy then time to do something to make you happy.  And if that means leading the single life, then so be it.   Get it done .. sooner than later for everyones sake.  That's my take.  Now I'm outta here~!!!

fattrout

jonny boy, i have been married 32 years. and yes there have been times i was ready to kill my wife. thats just the way it is. IMO if you have made a commitment to someone you need to work it out. in 25 to 30 years from now you will look back and say it was worth it... like malabar says, "life is good" and getting better.... :ph34r:
fattrout

cugak

Listen to anastacia, sick and tired!
share international

shroomzer

And ....... everyone's 'advice' they put there is their own answer, what ever decision you make its yours to make on your own and your the one that has to live with it.  I'm not sure you'll find your answer here in the Fungi Forum. 

Jrice

I agree with shroomzer, just remember your fate is the result of all your decisions no matter what they are.

dub504

You fungi heads always think of multiple conclusions! I'm right there w/ you!