shroom enhancement w/ chocolate (dosage?)

Started by elephant, November 11, 2009, 04:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephant

Hello all,
   I feel I am ready to experiment w/ using chocolate to enhance the shroom experience. There are numerous posts on this subject but I have not seen any guidelines on dosage - i.e. how much chocolate for how much shroom and so forth. Any suggestions on where to begin?
thanks,
  E.

malabar

Elephant,
  It's nice to consider opening your eyes a bit wider!  Alot more fun too!    -_-
But since you are only talking Chocolate, and not Syrian Rue or a pharmaceutical,.....  Go wild if you are heavy into Chocolate.  It's not like you are using Drugs!  lol 
  Just be sure you are consuming Chocolate and not Cocoa products, which will do little or rather Nothing synergistic with the shrooms.
  Be happy and have a ball.
    ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

elephant

OK - One baby step at a time. My rule is: proceed with caution, but proceed.
Is there a significant advantage of syrian rue over chocolate?

malabar

Elephant,
  I don't know if you would call it an "advantage", so much as a Significantly, Marked, and Distinctly different result.  
  You will Trip, and go where Man challenges the Universe if used correctly.
Do the research first. 
  Like you said,...  Baby steps.  Nothing wrong with crawling for a while.     ^_^

fattrout

elephant, when i want to trip hard. my wife will make a batch of brownies. i will eat 10+gs and 1/3 the pan of brownies, works good for me..lol  ^_^
fattrout

Jrice

I am still fairly new at all this myself, though i have ate the Rue and Chocolate Shrooms together with no ill effects.  i have read that it is not recommended but for the small amount of chocolate they are in i don't think really effects it negatively to much.  this site explains much about rue, http://www.erowid.org/plants/syrian_rue/syrian_rue.shtml.   Here is a picture of my candies when they are done and ready to consume, they each pack .5 gram so i can easy dose what i would like.
Also the rue does seem to intensify the trip some, I'm not sure about doubling the strength of them but i would say its at least 1.5X what they would be without the rue. i just started with small doses and have been working up to see whats comfortable for me, no need to jump into the void blindfolded in my opinion. But like malabar stated, as long as its just shrooms shouldn't bother yea but if you take rue also be gentle with the chocolate is my best advice.
the link doesn't take you to the exact page but if your interested just search Peganum harmala on the page it brings you to, should bring up info on rue.

malabar

Jrice,
  Very good post!  And excellent info and advice.     ^_^
And, your chocolates,...  Even though they need a boost,.. By about 4.5gm each for me.  And I might eat the whole lot!  They are cute!     -_-
  Very good!   Keep it coming,.....     :ph34r:

Jrice

haha thanks, yea they are small candies .5 gram is the whole middle of them stuffed with powder.  when i ordered them i didn't realize they were so small.  they still get the job done i just eat 4 or 5, still pretty much a lightweight.   ^_^

shroomzer

Cute?  That's like something I would say  ... heehee  :mellow:  But I agree they are 'cute' and look oh so good!

malabar

Jrice,
  It's all about the "Magic".  Cool running.  Enjoy yourself,....  My other half is seriously in to candies and baking when she gets home, so with the weight I consume, ( avg 15g or more ), she will make candy bars, use molds, ice trays, or just get creative and whatever looks appropriate and can handle the load,.....  Well, it's Show time!    :rolleyes:
  Life is So Good,.....   I refuse to die!  I'm not sure that Heaven can keep up,.... LoL   :wacko:

** easy Shroomzer,....

shroomzer

Life is sure good Malabar!! Have a good night......shroomzer - O U T  :mellow:

elephant

OK - I did the chocolate experiment but I could not observe any enhanced effect. Hmm...