Started by bigfatmouthj, November 14, 2009, 06:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfatmouthj

some pals of mine still argue this subject, so im taking a "poll" if you
will. on the subject of ingesting orally or "tailpipe". anyone experience
a better trip either way? most say there is no difference but there is
an argument as to how the stomach acids nullify the intensity, where as
the native americans and other's took the "tailpipe" method because the trip
was more intense because there was no breakdown from stomach acid and no nausea/vomiting. id like to hear everyones opinion/experience's.

shroomzer

Whoa ... I am not even going there~!!! eeeks

malabar

Shroomzer,
  I'm with you,..  This thread is dancing on the "Dark Side" , and frankly a bit scary.  I will be leaving this one alone also!
  ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fattrout

yep, tail piping may be the best way to dose for those with nausea problems. but i'm an oral guy lol.. -_- i ate 10gs last nite, i just can't see stuffing that much up my ass...lol
:ph34r:
fattrout

malabar

Fattrout,
  Perhaps I'm a bit too oral, but I can't really see stuffing anything up my ass!  I'm thinking that is no more than an exit, for me!
  An with my chomping down an avg of 15-20g per adventure,......  If I think too hard on it, I will probably have a "Bad" trip.
  Life is Good!   And I will keep it that way,.....  Thank you very much.
   ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

elephant

Helo

Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

MT

I enjoy ingesting mushrooms but I think I will stick to eating them, even though they upset my digestive system. I am not sticking anything up my ass to catch a buzz, thanks.

psilocybin warrior

ive heard of people putting rolls up there ass, but mushrooms? even thats a little out there

PW

coyoteyogi

First you feed them to your gerbils... then....

Helo

rickeese

WOW can you even imagine trying to stuff something like hard dry mushrooms up your but  wow what about the slimy wet gooey ones i mean how would could you do it?Yeah i'm gonna have to go with the orally done method.oh i got it you put them in a enema tea for your ass ........lol    just kiddin it's just i cant fathom it for some odd reason even though i know this is the internet and all  to each his own i guess      yuck!!!

Davie K

Alright, im stuffin 2 8ths up my ass 2night... an ill have a comparision 2marrow..no, not really

Helo

HAHA. I cringed at the mere thought Davie.

Seriously tho, stuffin shrooms up your butt seems like too much trouble if you ask me. Just eat them. ::om nom nom::  ^_^

Azurascender

Haha, putting things in the rear, none the less something shaped like a male anatomical body part might make you a bit light in the loafers, but if yer trying to trip man, do what you do...  :ph34r:
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....