too much time on my hands

Started by fattrout, November 16, 2009, 08:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattrout

check this out, PANs, TAZs, and T.C.s.. its going to be a good christmas!!!  :wacko:
shroomzer you better hope i don't have to go out of town...lol  :rolleyes:

fattrout

fattrout

BTW, that last jar is brown rice, popcorn and millet mix. its looking good so far.... :ph34r:
fattrout

Helo

Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

Davie K

all i use is popcorn now.. an i started using thoes half gallon mason jars 2 colonize 4 totes instead of 2.  it only takes an extra couple days then case..  Im due for another 12 bags of the popcorn 2day.  3 bags fills 4 half gallon jars, with room for G2G..  my pressure cooker holds 4 jars at a time..
looks like ima have a long day ahead of me 2marrow..  simmer, strain, pc

cugak

You guys realy like that pocorn! For me works the best millet and wbs with coir casing! Coir gives better results than peat moss and is more fluffy!
share international

Helo

Nice Davie, cant wait to see your results!  ^_^

WBS is Wild Bird Seed right Cugak?

And what is your plan for the Pans Fattrout? Just curious, you guys all have your own cool little setups. And I hear Pans are a bit harder to grow than Cubes. Never tried Pans myself, but I hear they are great.
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

malabar

Fattrout,
  I'm sure you will become "addicted" to incorporating that Millet into the mix,...      :rolleyes:
   I know of nothing else that accelerates your colonization!
       ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fattrout

helo, i plan on having a good new years eve with those pans..... :ph34r:

malabar, i'm addicted!!! that millet is colonizing so fast my head is spinning..lol  ^_^
fattrout