Just wanted to share this wonderful video with you all

Started by bigfatmouthj, November 17, 2009, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT

malabar

Big,
  Nice going.  Thanks for sharing!  If we could just get it on the AM or evening news,....    Much more interesting than anything on my network channels.
  Paul Stamets is a Great author, and fabulous speaker.  And he speaks the truth!    :ph34r:
  ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Mr. NIce GuY

man i retained some much info in just 17 minutes... I really hope this will make change in history, because it is seriously mind blowing what myc can do.. Awesome video and thank you haha..

Helo

Great vid. Some awesome stuff in there. So many cool things fungi can do. Thanks for sharing.
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

shroomzer

dub504

That is cool! Some of that same info is in a movie called "Know Your Mushrooms"

fattrout

very interesting.
thanks for sharing that with us.. :mellow:
fattrout

rickeese

wow isn't myc.  great. gotta be the one of the greatest things ever wow this is some versatile stuff that works miracles  great video thank you for sharing

Azurascender

That was quite enjoyable. I hope he develops a patent for the bio waste breakdown that he did with the pleurotus, that would be very beneficial to the earth.
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

KJorge

Just another important thing, I never learned in school! Cool share and I would  never have come across this information if you didn't post it. So a big thanks!

miengtee

wow......love that video wish to share it to the world!

thanks for sharing....

miengtee/chin

javariajee

lowderwin

very interesting.
thanks for sharing that with us..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
dc limousine
nøgler