Air Cleaning Questions

Started by Helo, November 20, 2009, 02:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helo

I see how alot of people use Lysol (shroomzer = lysol queen, lol), but i was wondering about a product called Ozium. i was wondering if it would be more harmful than good for air sanitation, or if i should just stick to lysol. Any input would be greatly appreciated  ^_^

p.s. Has anyone ever gotten spores called "Dancing Tiger - China" from ralphsters or any other vendor? just curios how they turned out for you. Thanks guys.
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

shroomzer

I have not heard of this "Ozium".  If it contains the ingredients like Lysol that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria then I guess it could be used.  Me I'm sticking to the Lysol.  A day without Lysol is like a day without Sun.  I use Lysol religiously every day, and I clean my "lab"  often as well.  I am in a dormant stage right now so cleaning will be done.

MT

I have used Ozium in the past, although not for killing germs. I always used it to quickly mask the smell of herb in the air. You should stick to using Lysol or Oust for sanitizing the air and controlling airborn germs. The Ozium works great for masking odors though.

Helo

Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing