Waiting...arg...

Started by Helo, November 20, 2009, 09:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helo

What do you guys do to pass the time when waiting for spores? Its only been 2 days and im gettin super anxious, lol. I cant wait...so excited...
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

malabar

Helo,
   I would suggest eatting some of your stored stash,......   :ph34r: 
I suppose I am the "Secret Squirrel" of storing.
  But, these days you speak of, are Exactly what I "expect",...... 
  Always Plan ahead,..........  There are projected "rough seas" ahead!
  But, I believe,......  Life is Great!     -_-
    ~Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

psilocybin warrior

I usually carry on with my regular life. :rolleyes:

PW

cugak

Drink 1liter of russian vodka and youll be fine for 2days!
share international

coyoteyogi

You can prepare for the spores arrival. Plan on doing an LC (liquid culture) or two with a portion of the spores. Over time it is possible to have various phases of the "hobby" going on simultaneously. On the other hand, waiting is the most common activity when growing things. :mellow:

shroomzer

Bite your finger nails, and pacing is always good!!!  J/K

Helo

I wish i had a secret stash...

jabwemet

yeah coyote... I usually spend my time waiting for spores by waiting for jars to colonize, waiting for casings to fruit, waiting for fruits to dry, waiting for my system to be ready for another dose...
...absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind...

coyoteyogi

Helo

well, this is my first time attempting to grow. so i def dont have anything to do, lol. im all set up in terms of incubation and FC. I cook ALOT, (i live with my 3 brothers, always have) so a Pressure Cooker was no biggie. I cleaned, then cleaned, then cleaned again. I think i finished all the things i needed to do beforehand. Im just bored to death waiting...can anyone think of anything im missing in terms of things to do to be prepared? I'd appreciate any input. Thanks a bunch guys. You have all been a REAL help. Ill be sure to take pics of my progress as i go. I know how you guys looove pics.  ^_^

and in case anyone was wondering, "Yoiya Naze Ni Mugen To Bihai" means..."Intoxicated and wondering why there is Infinity and Beauty".  ^_^

coyoteyogi

Just did a search on the phrase you quoted and received this: And I fell into the dream, right through the floor, reaching out to you

Helo

hmm, thats weird. its from a song by Hirasawa Susumu called "Byakko No (Paprika Version)"<there is actually alot of diff versions and titles, its a bit odd>. i grabbed the lyrics out of the cd booklet. O well, lol.

Its from a movie (animated) called Paprika. awesome movie if you havent seen it. def worth a watch. The soundtrack and the crazy visuals with a solid plot made for a good movie IMO. Check it out if you guys are interested.  ^_^

Helo

HOORAY! just got my E-mail from Ralphsters saying my spores have been sent! Thanks for all the help so far guys. You really made this alot easier to attempt. Hopefully, if all goes well, ill be able to make a few spore prints for future photo contests and what not. I feel like i need to give back in some kind of way, lol. Wish me luck!  ^_^

shroomzer

GL Helo and yes indeed when you get a grow on, put up pics.  I like pics!