TURKEY!

Started by Helo, November 25, 2009, 05:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helo

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope the best for all of you and your family and friends. Have a safe and great Holiday!   ^_^ EAT EAT EAT!
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

malabar

Yes,.....  Happy Thanksgiving all!   And, by all means,... Eat more Shrooms!
  ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fattrout

ditto, happy thanksgiving.... and of course eat those shrooms!!!!
i just did. i ate a 1/2oz of PANs..... its going to be a fun nite, the wife is going to be up all nite cookin goodies... i'll be tripin and enjoying life... :ph34r:
fattrout

shroomzer

Happy Thanksgiving to you all~! Indeed, eat, eat, eat .. hell I may even 'eat' too~!  (after dinner - haha) ;)

Helo

well, for those of us that cant get shrooms, eat some for us! haha. Have a great Holiday guys!  ^_^

malabar

Fattrout,
  It's a East/West Coast thing I guess,.....   It's so sweet that like minds are doing the same things.  But, I suppose Great minds always think "alike". 
  This night is with the woman cooking all the goodies, and me,,...  25gm of Cambo/Malabar/GT/Wild Puerto Rican. 
  Life is So Great!    :rolleyes:   Especially with the love of a Fantastic woman, and a Loving Family!     :wub:  ( I'm beginning to think my family and friends are Happy Aliens. { not from earth }   LOL
  But Life is Great!     ^_^   
   And, I hope Everyone has a,  Blessed Thanksgiving,....  And Trust that you are all in my Visions,........  " The Heart be Still "
  I know you, my friend understand the love.  Peace and love brother.

Helo

You guys sure can consume quite a bit of shrooms at once, lol. Gimme 3 grams and im goooood....haha. Have a fun night you guys! And a great Thanksgiving. I know for sure you're gonna have a blast now, haha.  ^_^

cugak

What is this thanksgiving?
share international

k12357

thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November.  it is a celebration in America and Canada where family's get together and have a good meal usually with a turkey as the main course.  it started traditionally when America was first colonized as a celebration to thank god for the fall harvest.
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

shroomzer

It's just an excuse for us to overeat and watch football. ;) It's supposed to be a day set aside to thank God for our great nation.

fattrout

wow, what a nite!! i'm just thankful my head don't hurt today......... :ph34r:
fattrout

dub504

This feast is almost done! Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

Helo

whooooa, great pic Dub! Guess you'll be feasting, hahaha.

malabar

Very healthy grow you have the Dub!    :ph34r:  Happy Thanksgiving for sure,...   ^_^ 

shroomzer

Put that in the pic thread....

dub504

well... I gotta let em fatten up a little bit more ;) Running out of headroom in the FC though. What a great problem ^_^

psilocybin warrior

Very nice tray indeed! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

PW

Helo

I agree with Shroomzer. Put that in the contest.  ^_^ 

BTW, what strain are those beautiful fruits?