spore question?????? curious not worried.....thanx

Started by moorhS, November 28, 2009, 09:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moorhS

lol nobody online??? hm mm....... well had one most question..... originally i received amazonian spores they where black once you shook them, i just received Cambodian and  treasure coast the Cambodian is black (dark purple) and the Cambodian is clear..... why such a difference in spore color???? Earth's tongue is where i ordered from seem like reliable company all 42 jars amazonian are looking good with 1 week or less to go. . . . ???? just curious

psilocybin warrior

coyoteyogi

moorhS

lol ya i know 42 jars is little extreme but I've gotten really interested in all this stuff and I will be making casings after I get through my first crop or 2. . ..  the 42 jars are all spread out through a month so I just figured it would keep me busy scince I like my new hobbie :) :ph34r:

coyoteyogi

Hmmm, so you have 42 cakes spread out over a month of innocs I suppose? It will be interesting. Shrooms aren't machines and you may find that many or all will decide to fruit at once. Hope you have a very large FC. Of course, you can always make your cakes go dormant by putting them in the fridge. That's a danger for contams of course. I'm just thinkin you may be overwhelmed. Good luck. Post pics.