World cup fuzbal

Started by cugak, December 04, 2009, 05:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cugak

So so amerikana so so. It looks like were in the same group in the world cup 2010 in South Africa in football. And were gonna kick your ass just like we kick russians in extra qualifications! Biatch!
share international

psilocybin warrior

Ok nancy boy, everyone knows Russians are worthless since the fall of the Union so congrats on beating some demented drunkards. We're going to wipe our ass with your country's pathetic attempt of an "olympic" team. You capitalize South Africa but not America....Fuck You.

PW

cugak

I dont know this nancy boy. Ok Ok! So first we ll gonna beat Algerians, then Engleze and then we ll let you take a point so youll be able to continue the competition! Sorry, but thats all i can do! An offer you cant refuze! Is that ok, my friend?
share international

acadam

:angry:No damn ameiricans really care soccer. Like basketball. f`n booooring.

shroomzer

Screw Soccer, Basketball, Baseball ,,, I's all about about FOOTBALL AND HOCKEY!!!

cugak

well yea, but this is world cup! its fun!
share international

psilocybin warrior

Nancy boy means you are one giant female reproductive organ. GO HAWKS!

PW

shroomzer

Yeah PW~!  My kinda guy - HOCKEY!  But for me I Love MY WINGS~!  (even tho they are playing really really bad hockey this year =( )

dub504

My Saints are for real this year!

dub504

What no one's talkin' smack! I guess it's hard to w/ a 12-0 record!

shroomzer

Haha DUB it is hard to smack talk a team that is perfect .. I should know my Dolphins not only went perfect an entire season, but won the Super Bowl too  .. of course that was loooooooong ago!!  ;)

Helo

Football and Hockey FTW.

Fishing is where its AT^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

fattrout

lets go fishing... :mellow: thats one sport you can shroom on!! :ph34r:
fattrout

ImAFungi

tea i agree with fattrout and helo, phishin is the shit. especially on mushies :mellow:
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

Helo

Anytime you wanna go Fishing Fattrout, i'm in.  ^_^

Took 3g's of Shrooms when I was 17, out on a lake in a small metal boat. What a great trip. Got back on land and realized it was blueberry season. AWESOME.
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

lun0s

Seeing all you guys' dosages I feel like my 1.3 gram trip is nothing :P

shroomzer

lun0s .. no worries I only do about a gram at a time ... =/ .. but I have a grrreat time!

cugak

So so Amerikana so so! Hehe! We re on the way!  Happy watching to ya all !
share international

ImAFungi

Not going to lie. I was sure we were going to be able to tie england.

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

shroomzer

Hey PW -- you HAWKS  finally won the Stanley Cup!!  At least them damn Sharks didn't do it~! =)