Tis' the Season to Grow December Photo Contest

Started by dub504, December 07, 2009, 08:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub504

Yea, I won Nov. Thanks for the votes. :mellow: Everyone here is a winner, enjoy those fruits, share w/ friends and keep growing.

Once again here are the rules...
1. Any member can post one picture per month in this thread. Next month we'll start a new thread.
2. Pictures must be mushroom related.
3. No old pictures, must be a current project.
4. Keep it positive!
5. Feel free to comment on pics.
6. Have fun!

P.S. Please try to post the pics so we can view them in the forum thread. I believe you copy the forum html code into your post. Thanks!

lun0s

hehe I will be able to post pictures of my very first batch for this contest :D

psilocybin warrior

shroomzer

I always use the IMG code to get the pics right into the thread .. but thats me.  CONGRATS DUB ~!

tenaglia

Most of you probably have already seen this picture, but I'm going to post it here again as some other users suggested:

It is the second half from the first flush azurescens "Elixier". Came on a bed of a square meter, 15 Kg of beech woodchips

ImAFungi

String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

texshroomer

This was da first 1st grow, they were very small i gave them to my friend( da one that threw down for2/3 of da shit) im disappointed that only one cake started pinning so i couldnt trip with him hopefully they pin soon as well... well any way this was my december grow and just wanted to show off wat i had  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

coyoteyogi

texshroomer,
  We all started there. Congrats on getting fruits. Keep going and you'll soon have more than enough (whatever enough might be for you). :wacko:

Helo

Nice pics guys. Lookin good so far. December is almost over tho!  :wacko:

Happy Holidays guys. May your fruits be bountiful.  ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

Azurascender

Damn  :angry: my Hawaiians might not make it in time... I'm not gonna post just pins for the competition  :huh:
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

fattrout

i have 2 trays of a BR, millet and popcorn mix. just starting to pin, so hopefully i will have something to show off by the end of the month... ^_^

fattrout

Azurascender

Good work   ^_^ I still have 5 days and a fair amount of mycelium breaking through the casing. I might Be in the clear...
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

malabar

Well,....   Since the outdoor grows haven't had any help from Mother Nature , I guess I should just post some of the little things that are going on in the studio, and the house.

A taste of Costa Rica.
   A little bit of Cambodian.    Some B+    And 390g fresh of B+

Nothing special, but just a bit of what is going on around the house and studio, and keeping the Spirit in the air.
  Hopefully when I get some of the family on the road, i will be able to tend to the other 20+ trays and tubs going on around here,.....  lol  And, I wish it would get warmer outside soon.    After all,...  I am in Florida! 
  Peace out, and Happy Holidays to all!
     ~Malabar     :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

bigfatmouthj

malabar

Thx, Big!   :rolleyes:  Just a little taste,......
  ~Malabar   :mellow:

shroomzer

Nothing special??!!! Geeeez .... I can't wait to see what you have that is special~!!!

fattrout

damn malabar, i have 2 tray of T.C. just starting to grow. maybe one or two more days and i'll get some pics up.. :mellow:
fattrout

moorhS

mmmmm..... look tasty malabar ... i hope mine will be done new years eve :) 

malabar

Thx All! 
  I just wish the weather hadn't bottomed out over the last few weeks,...  Had some real goodies out there I would have like to have shown off.   :rolleyes:    But, the temperatures outdoors have been back and forth between freezing at night to the 50F - 75F some days.  I'm sure the beds out there are sleeping, and will surprise me in a few weeks or so!
    2010 will be a Great Year for us all!    Keep Growin and Glowin!
Life is Still good,.......
     ~Malabar    :mellow: