Tis' the Season to Grow December Photo Contest

Started by dub504, December 07, 2009, 08:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattrout

o.k., my trays just won't be ready. so here check this out, i took this print about two weeks ago... :ph34r:

TAZ...
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

Id totally carve that print out into lines and snort dem bitches!

PW

moorhS

malabar

LMFAO!    PW, you are a trip!    ^_^
     Nice print you got there Fattrout! 
  ~Malabar     :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Dammit .... I did't take pics before they were ready to pick ... but this is all I got and am thinking they may be ready for tomorrow night =)

malabar

Lookin' Tasty to me Shroomzer!     :rolleyes:  Get that lid back on the dehydrator so you are ready to bring in the New Year!
  ~Malabar    :mellow:

fattrout

shroomzer, NNNNNICE!!! yep, those will be ready for tomorrow nite. it look like they are starting to dry now. maybe 14 more hours. if not i have enough to go around.
hey, you guys should come over tomorrow nite. you know it maybe our last new year in cali... i'm trying to talk the wife into going to santa cruz, hang out at the beach in the rain and trip.. :ph34r: or hang out here and trip.. :mellow:
fattrout

moorhS

k this is my first casing and actually first mushrooms EVER! so super happy and hopefully there is enough for my bro and dad tonight to....:) anyways this deffinetely isn't a winner but it's a winner in my book lol :)

lol HAPPY New Year

malabar

Congrats moorhS! 
   You done good my friend.
I hope you and yours have a ball.  And, I'm sure with the next grow, you will probably need a larger Bulldozer !    -_-

dub504

Awesome, everybody's got great projects going this month! Nice casing moorhS. That print is sweet too fattrout. I'm still trying to eat my way through my last four grows. I had some B+ jars sitting around so I figured I better do something w/ them so I spawned to a pasteurized mix of Straw, Castings and vermiculite. Things are looking quite happy. Happy New Years, happy life...

shroomzer

Nice moorhS...my first casing was like that too~!  It's a winner in my book too .. enjoy!!!

malabar

Well,......  I hate this part!  I wish I could just throw a dart,..... But, I loved both~ texshroomer and moorhS entries!  Great for 1st time grows and serious efforts, and Excellent presentations!   Great work!  I Love it!
  I will leave it to the higher powers,.... 
Happy New Years!  And, Bless the powers to grow, and learn more.    -_-
  Life is So,......... Good!   :rolleyes:

dub504

Alright, My vote is 4 moorhs. I like that cats' casing! "I'm a fan of casings."

ImAFungi

My vote is for moorhs as well. Hopefully my first casing goes as well as yours did. :ph34r:
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

moorhS

lol u guys r crazy I'm going to have to vote for Malabar.... hopefully I get a couple that look like his ( I have 7 casing going, with 2 casings are fruiting now :) yay)  and the other 5 will be fruiting within a day or 2 :) thanks all

shroomzer

I like them all!! But I think moorhS gets my vote =).  Nice job for a newbie~!!

Helo

Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

fattrout

i vote for fattrout, lol.. cant help it, i'm a sucker for a pretty print..... :ph34r:
fattrout

texshroomer

i dont no how yall pick the winner but i wit like fattrouts pic, thats a beautiful print