Chocolate mushrooms

Started by lun0s, December 10, 2009, 05:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lun0s

Well christmas is coming up and I would love to share some wonderful delights with my friends, and a class mate. So far I think I'm only going to have two cakes this month(:(), but I just got back from a christmas party and got like three bags of chocolate candies. I would like to melt them down and make some mushroom chocolates, thing is I am not really sure how to make normal chocolates xD If possible I wouldn't mind melting the chocolate, then adding in diced mushrooms. With my verm cakes(I hear you can soak them in water/tea and still experience the effects) put them in some form of hot liquid and add that liquid into the chocolate. Any person favourite recipes you guys have?

dub504

One of my fave recipes.http://forums.mycotopia.net/feasts-food-drink-tea-mushroom-dosing-magic-extracts/26238-jts-shroomie-peanut-butter-cups.html
Also, I don't think water and chocolate mix, in candy form. You could do a swiss mix etc...

lun0s

Well I usually don't make actual sugary treats for myself or others... But having little chocolates for my friends after xmas wouldn't look like antyhing bad, provided they aren't idiots and give a chocolate to some kid xD
edit;
wow that actually sounds really good, and easy. I just need to scrounge up enough money to buy a muffin tray! Guess it's time I do a little work :)