friday nite.....

Started by fattrout, December 18, 2009, 06:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattrout

i'm sitting here choking down 20gs of TAZs.. the wife and i are going to take walk in about an hour and check out Christmas lights. its a nice cool, clear nite here. so it should be fun.... :mellow:
fattrout

lun0s

fattrout

man, the only bad thing about eatting 20gs. these things taste like shit.lol  :ph34r:
fattrout

lun0s

I actually don't mind the taste. I'm just wondering is it normal to be laughing your ass of for no apparent reason while you are shrooming?

fattrout

yep yep yep i'm lmao right now............... :ph34r:
fattrout

lun0s

can't wait until I can start enjoying my own fruits :D

malabar

Trout,
  Thought about calling you,.......  But 26gms later,......  I'm trppin Balwzz.   The downside,...  I'm in Florida and getting the "Farts" from the blizzard they are having up north!  It's windy as Hell here at the beach!  And the temps have dropped from the 70's to the 40's,... and may hit freezing!   WTF?    :huh:
  I could have stayed in New York, to deal with this!
   Enjoy the walk-about with the wife,......  my other half is throwing a log on the fire!    :rolleyes:    And then the family will start to arrive tomorrow as well for the week of "Christmas" events!
  Life is So Good to us,......  Enjoy your adventure, and the holidays!   Reach out to you soon bro!    Peace
   Malabar    :mellow:

Life is Good!     -_-    I hope Everyone is Happy!      -_-
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

malabar

Sorry Trout,..... 
  I was working on that post,..........forever!  lol    Kind of got stuck on Stupid for a few with the dogs,.  They are my bestest friends,....  other than the wifey, kids and grands,...  You know the deal.
  Enjoy bro!   ^_^   The livin' is still sweet! 
    ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fattrout

lmao dude, i am right there with you... :mellow:
i need to get off this computer. all i see is colors....... :ph34r:
fattrout

shroomzer

Helo

lol, again, i wish i had shrooms. Its snowing here... ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

cugak

Here is also snowing like shit! I was just riding my motor bike on a snowy roads!He he! And right now were going on a little trip to Wiena! My father bought a new car, so we have to try it out! Happy holidays to ya all shroom eaters madafuckers! He he!
share international

fattrout

wow, what a nite that was... i tripped around here till 4:00 AM..
this was the most colorful trip i was on in a long time.. :ph34r:
it took me all day Saturday to recover........ :mellow:
fattrout

ImAFungi

Sounds like a quite a night guys :ph34r:. Can't wait to enjoy my fruits in a week or two. ^_^
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

acadam

If i was to eat 20g's my stomach would absolutely hate me. Sounds like a fricken blast though. happy holidays :wacko:

fattrout

hey acadam, turkey on wheat and a thick rich chocolate brownie. helps the nasty little buggars go down....... :mellow:
fattrout