Too Sanitary (Lysol or Oust)

Started by LifeCopy, January 04, 2010, 08:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LifeCopy

I know using too much lysol and other air sanitizer can be extremely harmful to your lungs and brain but has it ever significantly effected anyones grow in a negative way ( that they know of). Has anyone had issues with Lysol or Oust overuse ruining a grow/causing it to fail( killing spores, myc,etc)? I think I got out of control with the stuff. Just Curious

moorhS

I've heard that people tend to have "morphed" mushrooms when using a lot of Lysol, but I myself use quit a bit and have had no problem... as well as people who use the forum seem to use Lysol a lot without a problem.... I wouldn't be spraying them directly but some in the air shouldn't hurt them :)

shroomzer

No problems here with Lysol.  I spray my entire house daily and a lil extra when working in the lab.  I have seen no ill effects from my grows or my health.  I even use the Lysol wipes on counter tops and other surfaces. 

malabar

LifeCopy,
  I'm riding this out with Shroomzer,.....  Lysol is your friend!   It's used in my house, Lab, and studios Everyday!   ^_^   No problems here,.....
   ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

MT

Yep, I use alot of Lysol and Oust too. Good mojo.

fattrout

i guess i don't need to be in on this tread. but i just don't like the last post # of mine.
lysol i buy it by the case.... :ph34r:
fattrout

moorhS

lol 666 fattrout ya I don't blame ya :)