Very Merry January Photo Contest

Started by dub504, January 06, 2010, 02:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub504

Let's get this months contest growing! Show off your skills, learn something new...
Congrats moorhs. Nice start! I'm sure your skills will continue to grOW!
Once again here are the rules...
1. Any member can post one picture per month in this thread. Next month we'll start a new thread.
2. Pictures must be mushroom related.
3. No old pictures, must be a current project.
4. Keep it positive!
5. Feel free to comment on pics.
6. Have fun!

Please try to post the pics so we can view them in the forum thread. Just copy the forum html IMG code into your post. Thanks!

moorhS

lol thanks Dub looks GOOD :) Good luck to all this month I know it's going to be a good one :)

shroomzer

OK .. look at these funky ass things!! I got my spores from my friend Trout (B+) and I'm like wtf?  hahahaha ... Not sure whats going on with these little fella's but I'm sure they will be good and the  next flush better!!  Maybe my FAE is off a bit?! hmmm ...

dub504

ImAFungi

I'm loving Shroomzer  :ph34r: It's not about what's on the outside, but what's in the inside :mellow:

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

moorhS

wow seems like you got more out of the cakes then the casings... same with the amazonian strain i have... hopefully both our 2nd flushes will be better :)

shroomzer

Yeah well the casing are just now starting to pin.  They are about 3 to 4 days behind the cakes.  But they all look like little fatty mutants!!! Yeah second flush hopefully better.   :mellow:

fattrout

shroomzer, yeah those B+ did that to me too...lol ^_^ why do you think i gave them to you..LMFAO  :wacko:
the 2nd and 3rd flushies will be better... check your air pump filter. your FAE maybe low. :ph34r:
fattrout

shroomzer

Ahhhhhh, yes Obe Wan ... check the air pump I will !!

moorhS

OK probably best pic have this month ones farthest from camera "2nd flush TC" closest "1st flush TC" bot BRF crumbled casings... :)

"2nd" flush does seem fewer fungi but bigger supper stoked :)

lun0s

Man moorhs your little buddies look so beautiful!

ImAFungi

Looking good moorhs  :ph34r:

-ImAFungi

jabwemet

...absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind...

shroomzer

fattrout

fattrout

Helo

Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

lun0s

And a last minute entry from... moi!

ImAFungi

I think I going to have to vote more moorhs again. I love that casing you got there :ph34r:
How many cakes did you crumbled into the casing closest to the camera?

-ImAFungi

moorhS

I think that casing had 2  1/2  pints. . .  might of been 3 in that one not sure :) . . .  damn it was a pretty small turnout this month on the pics. . .  really would be nice to see a few more  -_-   

ImAFungi

If I hadn't been struck with the trich my first time I would have had some pics up. But I have some in the FC sooo we'll see this month. ^_^

-ImAFungi