Mycotopia Blackmail and Police informant Mods

Started by MycotopiaRatMods, January 12, 2010, 11:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MycotopiaRatMods

Well. I made a post on mycotopia on the wonder of adware. Then i got banned to i told one of the mods i would d-dos them with rxbot. Then one of the Mods Dr,hallusination said he will hand over my mescaline post over to the police. Wow

coyoteyogi

Peace. Practice peace. There's enough shit flying around the world already. Be generous and get over it.

moorhS

damn been wanting to try mescaline... can't find it around here :(

Baphom3t

MycotopiaRatMods you are a idiot.
Why would you sign up to another site just to tell this site your gonna d-dos some other site because of some gay ass fucking post that you made that know one cares about?

You obviously don't know shit about what your yapping about , this I can gurantee. ;)

MycotopiaRatMods

What do you meen i dont know what im talking about. you tell me how to make cash with adware. You dont know shit about shit u white trash piece of shit.

moorhS

lol Baph is totally 100% correct on this u are a dumbfuck and u are stupid if you think people care...  :rolleyes:

MT

Myco, please go away we don't need your attitude or your arrogance.

malabar

Hey guys,
  Don't even feed into the Rats trivial nonsense.  He is an exile, and friendless, with a need to research.  Instead he would love nothing more than to bring you to his dark corner.
  Just consider him spam,.......   :wacko:
      :ph34r:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

MT