Treasure Coast Vs. Amazonian

Started by moorhS, January 14, 2010, 01:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moorhS

kinda curious about the treasure coast strain it seems to fruit very vigerously and are thin and long... i'm hoping these get alot bigger before they open... My Amazonian strain are much bigger mushrooms with very few fruits on them... the pin set starts off nicely but   90% of the amazonian don't get very big... wondering if this is  just the way the strains acts or other possible issues.?.?.? the casings are in the same FC and casing mix is same....
amazonian

Treasure Coast

MT

Different strains have different characteristics. You may also see different results with successive flushes.

coyoteyogi

Nice looking shrooms there bro. Give them both a try and report back to head quarters. :ph34r:

moorhS

good to report it was about 140wet got way more out of the Treasure Coast... so I now have mushies stored up and dose almost every weekend ... what a rewarding hobby :) 

ImAFungi

Beautiful picture moorhs :ph34r:

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

malabar

Excellent start MoorhS!
   So the adventure begins,.....  Keep growing my friend!
  ~Malabar     :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

fattrout

fattrout

shroomzer

moorhS

thanks... guess I'll do BRF a couple more time then definitely on to grain :) and cloning :) and bulk :)

ImAFungi

The triple threat ^_^

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

psilocybin warrior

You're FC doesnt "look" to be very humid, what are those rocks setup for?

PW

moorhS

those are Lava Rocks , nah the pic you can see with the fungis in my FC isn't very humid about 90-92% :) have my tropic aire for the 100% FC's