Trading spore prints

Started by bigfatmouthj, January 17, 2010, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfatmouthj

Wondering why people on here dont trade spore prints? saw a few posts on another site where folks were trading prints. since a "print" has no illegal
strings attached to it...right?

coyoteyogi

Of course that would require that we identify ourselves by name and address :-)

bigfatmouthj

I guess i didnt think about that small detail.  :huh:

fattrout

also, there are some state that even prints are illegal... but i have done it. by using a P.O. box... that way you can always say thats not mine...lol ^_^
fattrout

bigfatmouthj

cugak

Hey whats up! Let me ask ya, how much does bencin(fuel) costs in USA?
share international

dub504

moorhS

shroomzer

fattrout

fattrout

dub504

I guess it's good!? to be close to the refineries. A least until they run out or there is acid rain, explosion or a spill on the neighbors. Paper credits.

MT

Baphom3t

How does a thread about trading spores turn into "how much does bencin(fuel) costs in USA?" ????????

I trade spores.
There are 3 states in america that have laws against spores , and they are Idaho , Gerogia , and California.
If you live in another country I can't be much help , I don't know other countries laws.

I will not send spores to states or countries that have laws against spores.
I also have no problem using my name when I send spores to places that can have them.
What you do with the spores is your choice and "I" can't be held responsible for what you do with them.

You may ask yourself then........
"Why are you here helping others learn this trade/hobby?"
Quite simple actually.
Knowledge is not illegal. ;)

bigfatmouthj

Baph thats great! im going to message you is that cool?

Baphom3t

fattrout

hey baph, its good to have you back. you keep us in line, yes we did get side tracked on that tread. thanks for setting us straight.  :rolleyes:
i didn't say that i do not ship spores. in fact i have done it many times and i live in one of those states... thats why i use a P.O. box.. :ph34r:
fattrout

cugak

share international

fattrout

its a mail box you rent from the post office. you can have things mailed to it with no names being used. you have to give your name to the post office when you rent the box. but when you have things mail to it a name is not required. just the box number.. :mellow:
fattrout

jabwemet

I've never understood the advantage of that... if an illicit package is intercepted, they'll just ID you based on the post office's records of who rented the box, right?
...absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind...

bigfatmouthj

Hey baph did you get my message? i dont know if my message thing on here is sending correctly