strain progressing

Started by Mr. NIce GuY, January 22, 2010, 09:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. NIce GuY

okay i made my babies on rye and pop corn.  and my rye gt's are progressing fast but my taz, haw, and b plus have no signs. Its been two days for all the jars. Do those strains progress slower????

malabar

Nice Guy,
   The reports are generally, Just the opposite, so feel blessed and be patient!
      ~Malabar    :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

coyoteyogi

Two days??? You are hereby prohibited from whining until the first of February. Leave them alone and they will pleasantly surprise you. good luck.

Azurascender

Haha, two day is too quick to jump the gun on failure. I'm surprised your B+ didn't show first signs.
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

Mr. NIce GuY

i am not whining and i got the patience of a old man on a sunday drive lol.  and the only jars with no signs would be, b plus on pop corn. 

Mr. NIce GuY

and now three jars got the trich so toss those. I think there was to much moisture in the jars. But i could be wrong not really sure

MT

Sounds like you need to work harder on cleaning your work area before you get started next time. Good old Lysol and 90% alcohol work wonders.

Davie K

i also like 2 work right next 2 the stove w/ an open flame

Mr. NIce GuY

well i just moved into my new house so it was pretty clean and i bought a whole life time supply of lysol lol gotta love sam's club.. but i must of been a little dirty but other than that we are good. Pop corn just started to show progression. So it's time to play so video games to blow by some time.

MT

We have all experienced contams from time to time. It happens no matter what it seems like. You just have to be careful.