Started by malabar, January 23, 2010, 09:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malabar

David, or Malabar as all of you that he holds most dear to you as friends in your Quest to "Shroom the World Over" , underwent a double valve replacement heart procedure this evening, beginning @ 5:20pm eastern.  I am by his side after Post-Op. ( working @ the Mayo does have it's perks! )  He is drugged, but expected to recover Fully.
  But, even coming out of the "Twilight" , he wanted me to convey his sorrow in not being able to "play" with you.  But, to let you know that, I was able to bring his "favorite, 10 g of Malabar, which he munched about 40 minutes prior to surgery.  And he loves US all.
  Keep him in your heart, prayers, and Love him as best you can.  He respects, cares, and loves you all.
  Vanessa/Malabar
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

Helo

Glad to hear everything went well. Hoping for a speedy recovery! Get better Malabar!  ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

moorhS

he had mushrooms before surgery?????????? not sure if your serious about this thread but if you are tell David "malabar" my thoughts are with him and his wisdom is needed... "life is still good Malabar"

cugak

share international

dub504

Malabar, my thoughts are with you and yours. I wish you a full recovery. Cheers buddy.
-dub

ImAFungi

Hope you're doing fine there Malabar. You better have a speedy recovery :ph34r:

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

shroomzer

WOW .. Malabar .. best to you my friend~!! My thoughts and prayers be with you (and your wife) and wish you a speedy recovery!! We shall miss your 'insights' but will look forward to your return soon!! Take care of yourself and thank you 'Vanessa' for letting us all know.

fattrout

whoaaaa, i'm in shock!!! i talked to him on the phone just the other day...
he seemed fine.. anyway i'm with you man..
fattrout 
fattrout

Davie K

Azurascender

I hope everything went alright.  :huh:
Good luck to you and I wish you a healthy speedy recovery, I know what it's like to have a bad heart...
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

MT

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery malabar! You need to be around for your family and friends for a lot longer. Take care bro.

psilocybin warrior

It's relieving to hear everything has gone well, reminds me of Huxely a bit. Get well soon mate, can't wait to hear from ya.

pw

moorhS

Has any body heard of an update on Malabar :huh:

fattrout

i haven't wanted to bother him. but i will try to find out something tomorrow..
fattrout