MDMA and cubensis mushrooms

Started by lun0s, January 29, 2010, 03:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lun0s

Anybody here mix the cubes with MDMA(or if it isn't pure ecstacy as it is called)? I've read that they made a great high and me and my buddy might try it next weekend when my first flush comes through

dub504

The problem with Ecstasy is that it fucks up synapses in your brain. It's probably one of the worst hallucinogens to use. Do some research on it.

lun0s

Well I found these two links, seems like it'd be a great trip as long as you got good ecstasy(I've got nearly if not pure MDMA)
http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/mushrooms/mixing.htm
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7383305

moorhS

lot's of different E out there, but I imagine good E and fungis would be good... I mixed others and trips always different...

fattrout

i don't fuck with the E... it not natural and its very BADDDD for the brain!!!!!!
you don't no were its coming from or who's making it. IMO
fattrout

ImAFungi

I've had an experience with E and mushrooms. It was pretty sweet but just as fattrout said, you never know what you're getting. I've had my fun and now I'm with that stuff. Shit can fuck with your psyche. Also, even if someone is telling you ure getting pure MDMA, it's still going to be cut with something.

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

lun0s

Me and my friend have a testing kit to test how clean a pill is, the faster it reacts the more MDMA there is in the pill. We tested pills from around my city(southern Ontario) and they were very bad compared to the pills we usually have taken(From BC)

psilocybin warrior

Ive never ate a roll with boomers, Molly on the other hand(pure mdma) is a great mixture :) Tho its probably not very good for you.

PW

dub504

What is foxy? Enlighten me, if you will.

lun0s

"What is foxy? Enlighten me, if you will."
Hmmm who is that directed at?

shroomzer

Never touched 'E' never will.  All the people I know who use that stuff are fucked up and stupid.  I dislike E, as much as coke, meth, crank, etc.  Screw that man made chemical bullshit.  Natural is best. (as in my babies) =) (and of the skunky smelly stuff)

cugak

Just be carefull with that shit, with mixing lot of drugs at once! It can fuck u up man!
share international