Western Union + Ralphsters

Started by lun0s, January 24, 2010, 12:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT

psilocybin warrior

I've been using ralphsters & money orders for years, not one problem. I always wrap the money & order form in a couple pieces of printer paper. Dont be so indecisive & afraid to risk a few bucks.

pw

lun0s

Not everybody has a few bucks that is easy to risk, maybe you should put that into consideration...

moorhS

people told you a reliable way to do it, if your going to use the forum and then not take advise what is the point??? besides a long thread that is going no where

lun0s

"Dont be so indecisive & afraid to risk a few bucks." I was replying to that comment. Other people had decided to reply after me as well when I said I am probably going to buy locally again so don't just try to single me out

psilocybin warrior

If you dont have the means to risk loosing $15 minimum you've chosen the wrong hobby/occupation my friend. Go buy a chia pet or something.

pw

MT

You could probably pick up and recycle empty beer cans for a couple of days and come up with fifteen bucks. Good God man!

ImAFungi

If you're really decided to stick with just buying locally just because you don't want to do a money order, why don't you just try another site. There's multiple other sites. You should really try and use the archives. There are at least 10 other topics about reliable spore stores.

-ImAFungi

String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

shroomzer

"Chia Pet" - LMAO ---- no offense but that hella cracked me up this morning!

lun0s

haha the chia pet comment made my morning better. But don't you gotta water those demons daily? Shrooms you just makes the substrate and fruit em and your done xD

psilocybin warrior

Glad I could be of service hahaha, I think you do actually. While we're on the subject I thought this was pretty funny http://justinadayswork.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/chia-pet.png?w=470&h=384. Just for the sake of argument, you gotta water shrooms between flushes :P. lol

pw

moorhS

lmao that's some funny shit... do they have a chia pet that looks like a mushroom maybe??? he could start with that :)  just play Lun0s

lun0s

haha it's all good you've helped/given advice ;P

Helo

I sent cash to Ralphster and got my order in 6 days. Worked out awesome for me.  ^_^

You can also ask for a free spore syringe. He will send you a free one as long as you write down that you want one on the order form. It's a different one every month too.  ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

ImAFungi

Seriously helo? Damn! Well I guess I'm ordering from Ralphsters on tuesday.

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

lun0s

Lemme know if they throw in a random syringe for you as well, cause if so then I'll definently order haha

Helo

Just go to Shroomery.org's Sponser Forum. You will be able to find Ralphster's posts. There should be one about the new strain of the month and whatnot. Good luck guys. hope this helped.  ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

bigfatmouthj

Ralphsters is good, but microsporetech.com is much easier. they accept money orders and are darn cheap! $5 S&H and ive been very pleased with their products. they have a limited choice of spore strains though.  but overall a big A+  -_-