Nice to finally meet everyone, Nepal and TAK strain opinions

Started by Psychonought, January 26, 2010, 10:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psychonought

Hey everyone, been browsing fungifun for awhile now, finally decided to drop in and say hello.  Recently, ImAFungi and I have been working on a few batches  the last couple months, BRF Amazonians and Creepers. Looks like a few jars will be fruiting in a week or so.  Just ordered some Nepal/Chitwan from sporestore.com basically for the price,  ^_^ (fairly good deal it seems), and some tak mountains from ralphsters. Thinking rye grain some, popcorn some. we'll see how it goes. Just wondering if anyone had any input on these two strains that they've worked with it the past? Coyote, looks like you've used the TAK's a decent amount. Thanks for everything

MT

Welcome to the forum. I have not tried those particular strains, however, I believe that you will find that there is no significant difference in the effects from one strain to another. It is interesting though to try different types just to see the physical differences in their appearance.

fattrout

welcome to the forum, i agree with MT. for the most part cubes are cubes. but its fun to play with strains. as for grains i like popcorn. i'm playing with millet right now, but for me the millet just isn't cutting it. i'm going back to popcorn soon.....G/L  :ph34r:
fattrout