fattrout

i talked to malabar today, hes home now and on the road to recovery.. -_-
he sends his love to all and will be back on the forum soon... :ph34r:
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

ImAFungi

Good to hear, good to hear! :ph34r:

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

bigfatmouthj

moorhS

jabwemet

Good news!  Can't wait to hear about Mal's "trip" to the hospital...
...absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind...

shroomzer

YAY!!  Miss my 'banter' buddy~!  If you speak again tell him we miss him and speedy recovery!!

Helo

HOORAY!  ^_^

Funny thing is, my Malabar jars have been growing at a much faster rate the last 2 days. Coincidence? hehe  :wacko:

Thanks for the great news fattrout. Let him know we all wish him well.  ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

malabar

Hey Gang!   I'm Home and slowly getting back up to speed. 
  I thank All of you, and especially all of my closer "feelies" as my little granddaughter calls her BBFs,...  go figure!  The shit is wild either way! 
  Regardless,..  Thx to You Al ll, the Magic, and GOD,... I and here. 
Trust ME, we all have a predestined design, and a time and place to be.  Mine is to be here to share what I can with you.
  Vanessa told me of the responses.   I asked her not to write until I could express myself,.....Myself.  ( sorry if that sounds stupid, I have Lots more of that coming with all of these good Drugs they are writing scripts for! )  " Shroomzer "  will be having lots of fun at my expense!  Well earned! 
  The Troutman,....  :rolleyes:  Never fails to Amaze me!  We both thank you!  You my brother, should have been a therapist!  Hearing from this man meant so much more than those that we close by, or in the room.  He brought all of you thoughts, words, and feelings along with his own.
  Thank you all again! 
   I'll be around,.......  perhaps a bit less vocal,....  ( for a little while! ) I will be here for you if you need my help, love or advice.
  Malabar   :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

MT

Good to hear that you are on the road to recovery malabar My thoughts have been with you.

dub504

Good vibes and love for ya!

ImAFungi

Just hasn't been the same without you. Glad to have you back man. :ph34r:

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

Helo

WELCOME HOME MALABAR!!!!!  ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

We all missed you. Glad to hear you are doing well. Hope everything gets better from here on out. And, my Malabar's started colonizing whie you were gone!  :mellow:

Glad to see you back Malabar. Was starting to miss hearing
"Life is Good".   ^_^
Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

moorhS

Awesome good took see your back Malabar !!!!

shroomzer

WELCOME BACK!! HaHa, same 'ol Malabar, and sooooo nice to hear from you.  Now you know why Trout is such a great friend of mine .. and how much I am going to miss him when he and his family leave in a few months.  I have been busy with my own family issues and not on here too much lately, but when I came on this morning and saw your post - I WAS SO JAZZZZZED!!  Good to know you are doing OK .. hope the drugs are good =)~  Take care of yourself, but not by yourself ;)

fattrout

malabar, it's good to see your typing again.  -_-
i too have been away for awhile. the wife and i have been in colorado the pass 10 days.. taking care of the moving shit. you know, the paper work and all that big brother BULL SHIT!!!! :angry: it sucks a mans word or signature is not enough. now days they want fingers prints and blood....... i hate the system. i guess i'm just an old rebel.. anyway i talk to shroomzer to day and she said you where back. so had to find some time to jump on and say hey.. :ph34r:
fattrout

malabar

Brother, I'm back!  Get with you soon,.....  Lots to catch up on.
  ~Malabar   :mellow:

bigfatmouthj

Hello Malabar!!! Hope your feeling fine and glad to see you.  -_-

malabar

Thx, Big,...   -_-  Good hearing from you too!
  Felling pretty good indeed.   A matter of fact, thinking about taking my first trip since surgery,...   Finally getting away from those pharms the doctors had me drugged down with.
  Ah,.... the stars in the Florida sky should be right this week! 
Looking forward to catching up with all of the good things you all have been doing  during my absence.
  ~Malabar   :mellow: