Started by shroombros, January 31, 2010, 08:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shroombros

lun0s

I'm guessing you got a temperature control on that, how did you rig that up I would like to do something similar but a little smaller

cugak

share international

shroombros

yas its equiped with a hydro thermostat that has a probe that sits in the water in the bottom tub which is wired with a hot water heater element. it is fully adjustable temp. the rh stays at a constant 100% it has a mounted floresent light on the top with a timer. seems to work really well but have yet to see pins lol cant wait to throw a few casing trays in there.....

lun0s

Is the hydro thermostat what controls when to turn off the heat, and if so is it as simple as set to X temperature to shut off and plug in Y appliance? Or is it like some instructable thing that bewilders me cause I can't try half that shit

shroombros

the hydro thermostat is what controls the water temp. it goes up to 110 deg. i set at about 85 so the water stays that warm and the fc stays at a constant 73.9 deg so seems to be working great first time ever doing this so we'll see.....you cant mess it up believe me its simple, you can buy the therm. on ebay allready prewired for this for under 50 bucks