Round around

Started by cugak, February 08, 2010, 11:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cugak

Dont know which post that was, you were saying that after 3rd casing flush you turn around youre casing!
And how, you put then back in the same tray and cover with a bit of casing mix, or do you put it out and do it like a cake or how?
Thanks!
share international

moorhS

if you can get it to stay together i'd take it out of the tray completely. . .  should fruit from all sides . . .  or you can do as fattrout and flip it around back inside the tray . . .  either way works... I flipped mine out completely

cugak

And did they grow from sides!
share international

moorhS

Haha well they would of I know they would of but I unfortunately mixed up a peroxide/h20 ratio a little strong and killed the mycelium (but It did get rid of the cobweb mold) I've been letting it sit and see if there is any pinning on it ( none yet ) I'm going to give it 3 more days for I add it to the compost pile . . .  :angry:   If you think about it though it probably won't increase the yield at all when using BRF since the nutrients get sucked up pretty fast and after 3rd flush very little for them to eat. . .  good luck though :)