Bouncing Bear Bust

Started by ImAFungi, February 08, 2010, 02:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImAFungi

Idk if anyone has ever purchased anything from this site but I just found out they got busted. It seems ridiculous that the DEA were able to do what they did. Here is a link if anyone is interested in reading what happened. http://erocx1.blogspot.com/2010/02/bouncing-bear-botanicals-raided.html

-ImAFungi
String Cheese + Sherwood Forest = Rothbury Incident!!!

dub504

moorhS

holy shit that is ridiculous, how can you charge him for something that isn't even a crime... bummer

lun0s

Thats bullshit, he has his rights as well as being busted prior to substances becoming illegal!

MT

Being right is one thing and having " the man " hassle you is a totally different subject. They may end up dropping most of those charges but financially they have basically shut him down.

ImAFungi

Yea i agree, I think the charges won't hold up. But they were probably just trying to shut him down in the first place. "the man" needs to go do something useful.

-ImAFungi

bigfatmouthj

This story may have a bright side...He may be able to sue for loss and damages. -_-

GGAllin

This is so much bullshit.  What it really comes down to is the tobacco and alcohol companies really hate competition, and will find any excuse to get its government patsies to shut down the competition.

I hope the charges get thrown out and i hope they dont take his records and start looking at the people that bought from them (me).

I bought some papaver somniferum seeds a while back

MT

If he has been a smart vendor there won't be any records.

ImAFungi

Technically he all the stuff he sold got past customs sooo its kinda there fault. It's just fucked up.

-ImAFungi