hi just signed up wanting to know if anyone can donate osome psilocybe spores wa

Started by supersancho402, February 11, 2010, 04:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT

MT

lun0s

I would be more inclined to send a free print to one of the more active/trusted members here than to a complete stranger...

Davie K

substrate

bigfatmouthj

I kinda need to bulk up my bankroll, if anyone would like to donate some cash?
:ph34r:

shroomzer

Vandal_xx

Yeah I have some.... just pay $1,000,000.00 for shipping.
Feel good before dying!!!!!

supersancho402

HA HA  U GUYS R MAD JUST CUZ I ACTUALLY THOUGHT ABOUT ASKING I JUST WANT TO GET HOOKED UP TO HAVE LOTS MORE BIG BILLS IN MY POCKET WITHOUT SPENDING BIG BILLS SO PLEASEEEEEEEE   HOOK ME UP  :wacko:

Helo

Sine Qua Non - Without which there is nothing

Vandal_xx

Dude, if you call $20 "big bills" you have a long way to go in life.

shroomzer

SUPER - you need to get ahold of that ego.  If you are a serious grower you will follow the teks and invest your own 'big bills'.  People will help others with advice etc.  You can't come on with ONE post and ask someone to 'give' you anything. HELO is right..stop begging.

supersancho402

i just want to get started im trying to become a serious grower but because of economy problems i cant get enough to get started if someone would  be considerate enough to just send me 1 sample on some foil or sumthin   thx   

Helo

OK, hate to say it supersancho402, but if you can't afford a Spore Print, you definently can't afford to grow them. Lets be honest here, the materials you'll need to successfully grow will cost alot more than 20 Dollars. More like 200 Dollars...   

I mean, honestly man, everyone else is going through the same money problems at the moment i'm sure. You probably aren't the only person out there that is strapped for cash...me for instance, lol. 

If you really want to start this hobby, I would do what most of us did, save up some MONEY. I saved for almost 6 Months in order to have the money for all my materials and to be completely sure that I knew what I was doing. Wasn't easy, but that's life. Try to save up 20 or 30 Dollars for some Spores before you ask for free one's. You may be surprised at how fast you can save money if you really want something bad enough.   :mellow:

Good Luck supersancho402. Hope you manage to get yourself a Spore Print. Trust me, getting them for yourself will be much more satisfying in the end.
   ^_^

shroomzer

WOW good luck Supersancho!  I am amazed  that people actually come on here asking for hand outs!! Seriously.  Helo hit it right on .. save some money and quit asking for handouts.  It's not likely to happen.

Vandal_xx

BTW, my jars are taking forever, I paid for the print, can someone send me free shrooms. not really, just beating a dead horse some more.

Helo