Experiences with pftek cake tea

Started by lun0s, February 13, 2010, 02:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lun0s

Going to brew up a batch in a little bit. Seems the effects are a matter of opinion from all the threads I've seen. Some say it's a really good trip others say they didn't feel anything. I will let you guys know how my experience goes, have you guys tried this before? If so how was it?
My experience: Nothing had happened so I won't be doing it in the future.

bigfatmouthj

i used a hand grinder (like for smoke) and then used about 4 grams in a flow thru tea bag, just let it steep for about 15-20 min. WOW! nice results

lun0s

Ahhh feck I just steeped for 10 minutes, shouldn't change the results that much I'd assume. My water was yellowish though. My verm. has similar tinted yellow flakes in it.
edit; Been like an hour now still not feeling anything =[ Oh well would've just thrown out the cake anyway. Least I drank some tea haha

bigfatmouthj

oh! your trying to make tea from the cakes?
why?

lun0s

http://www.shroomery.org/6279/Substrate-Tea Figured if it worked I'd be able to enjoy an extra trip to mushroom land. I don't know what kind of cake this guy had but nothing had happened for me and I didn't even let mine sit in boiling water cause I know heat destroys the psychoactive chemicals.

moorhS

That's gross dude... why the fuck would you try it.... lol .....  even if it got me high as hell there is no way in hell would I eat that shit.... funny shit though